01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**

Why do people get their hopes up that this will be when it all changes. New songs, new sets, new stage set up. Wow they are playing the slowed down version of your crazy (which actually is fucking awesome but still). Nothing is changing. Same set. 4 covers that will eat up time that they could be playing songs that people actually want to hear at a Guns N’ Roses concert- Guns N’ Roses songs. It’s so easy to start. Paradise City to end. A bloated 14 minute version of Rocket Queen and KOHD. No new single. Axl will not be in shape. Slash will be excellent as always. Same shit, Different year. The road goes on forever but the party never ends. 

Edited by Arnuld
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

7 minutes ago, Estrangedfx said:

Yeah, it's a toxic environment. Alot of really nice users, but more than a few Gnfnrs.com-types who are absolutely grotesque. And have nothing to say but how fat Axl is and how the band is shit. It's neverending.

It was very exciting during all the leaks and whatnot but it's just not worth getting sucked into, however easy it may be. 

Idk if you got on the server since it got destroyed, but we recently got it back up and running. A lot of the toxic types you were talking about are no longer present in the server, and we have gotten ourselves our own little fun community. Sure we talk about fat Axl memes and the band, but that's kind of a given with GNR fandoms, is it not? :lol:

Regardless of your opinions, you are always welcome back any time you want. Links are publicly available online elsewhere 

Edited by wafflehead
I can't spell
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Arnuld said:

Why do people get their hopes up that this will be when it all changes. New songs, new sets, new stage set up. Wow they are playing the slowed down version of your crazy (which actually is fucking awesome but still). Nothing is changing. Same set. 4 covers that will eat up time that they could be playing songs that people actually want to hear at a Guns N’ Roses concerts- Guns N’ Roses songs. It’s so easy to start. Paradise City to end. A bloated 14 minute version of Rocket Queen and KOHD. No new single. Axl will not be in shape. Slash will be excellent as always. Same shit, Different year. The road goes on forever but the party never ends. 

Some fans are still suffering from Stockholm syndrom since 2011.

1 hour ago, jacdaniel said:

A bunch of non NITL songs would be cool. The Garden, Perfect Crime, RNDTH, PTU, You’re Crazy. Keep Locomotive and Dead Horse

But really it’s new stuff or it’ll be still a bit underwhelming.

1 hour ago, LandOla said:

Super bowl...more like supper bowl am I rite #fataxl #fatslah lmao

😶😶😶

Every year every new first show I do this, it's fucking 3:23 am here and I am waiting for guns to start to follow it somehow and usually it's not really worth it excerpt for the first vegas show in 2016 when Coma got played! Anyhow if anyone is on front seat link wise or whatever please pm me or something, much appreciated! 

• Like 2