RussTCB

01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**

Not saying Axl is doomed or his voice is dead but not a good performance here...very rough.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GN'RSince86 said:

As a loyal fan since 1986 I don't give a fuck what people, fans or critics say about this band. Assholes are like opinions - everybody has got one. ;) Just glad that I can - unlike before sit and listen to it live, as before you have to wait until one crappy bootleg was leaked on a tape. Or maybe not even hear it at all. 

I appreciate your opinion, but it has been said numerous times over the last 4 years. It's time to stop apologising for this band's laziness. 

• Like 3

I'm sure it will be a normal NITL show, but the encore isn't in the setlist picture so there's still a small chance they add something interesting before Paradise City. Wonder what cover it will be? :lol:

So far Axl sounds about as good as his normal 2018-19 self, it's definitely not the worst start to a tour he's had, but he still sounds rough. That heavy part in Better though... :confused:

Axl's voice is everywhere on the 1st half of Better. On a side note, the rest of the band sounds pretty average so far.

Just now, AxlRoseCDII said:

Not saying Axl is doomed or his voice is dead but not a good performance here...very rough.

We've seen the same pattern year after year. Whatever prep he is doing before tours, if any is woefully inadequate.

• Like 1

Wichita and Black Hole Sun not being on the setlist is probably the biggest surprise.....althoug there could be something after Nightrain I suppose. 

Axl was sounding really good until Better. Axl struggled with it. It seemed like he was out of breath and the tempo was a bit fast. It sounds like he regained his composure on Estranged. 

Just a reminder that because some sad lowlifes out there read this forum just to report copyright strikes (in an effort to get this place shut down), we have to remove all links and videos of live performances from Facebook and other social media. 

People are free to discuss here what they see and hear from other social media platforms.

We wish it wasn’t this way but not much we can do when there are sad assholes out there that only feel important by ruining everything for everyone else.  

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

Just search GNR (...and any variation of the band name) on facebook and youll see them.

Edited by VeeR
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

Wait wait wait..... The background is now a giant curved screen! All NEW SHOW! 

WE NOW BELIEVE EVEN MORE.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If this is what they are calling the next chapter than this band is really more of a joke than I thought...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I appreciate your opinion, but it has been said numerous times over the last 4 years. It's time to stop apologising for this band's laziness. 

Did it sound like that? Well I wasn't. It's not my problem that they are lazy (or just playing the game). Don't you know that people who earns the most, are often the laziest of them all. :P It's a whole other debate wether this is just about those money - in that case I 'understand' their laziness. ;)

3 minutes ago, Gem Archer said:

this is iike a rehearsal with an audience

Axl should do the first shows after a lay-off sitting down 

Since he’s dead set against rehearsing, it’d be the easiest way for him to get the songs down again

Edited by TheSeeker

2 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

If this is what they are calling the next chapter than this band is really more of a joke than I thought...

I feel ya 

2 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

Axl should do the first shows after a lay-off sitting down 

Since he’s dead set against rehearsing, it’d be the easiest way for him to get the songs down again

Axl just shouldn’t sing if he doesn’t want to.

Just now, wafflehead said:

Am I the only one enjoying this show? Imo this is better than 2018 and 2019 already

The show isn't even bad but it's just so boring and has been similar to the last 4 years. Axl also rusty (per usual)