01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**

15 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

Good thing I'm just a supporter of the site and  not a Mod as I'd issue warning points to any man that cares enough to comment on Axl's hair, weight or clothes. 

Why?. We give him shit for his inability to release music for the fans, so whats the difference?.. Hes the band leader and the buck stops with him.

Just now, GN'RSince86 said:

Better, Rocket Queen, Coma and You Could Be Mine are examples of GNR songs which are pretty hard to

sing - Axl admits this himself. And btw I thinks, he gives a fuck how we thinks of him. ;)

With the exception of Philly 2012, RQ hasnt been good since 2010.

3 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Why?. We give him shit for his inability to release music for the fans, so whats the difference?.. Hes the band leader and the buck stops with him.

In the 33 or so years I've been a fan I've never cared what Axl looked like. I guess I could see a Woman caring if she was gonna try and get with him but I like bands for their music , their appearance means nothing to me.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

In the 33 or so years I've been a fan I've never cared what Axl looked like. I guess I could see a Woman caring if she was gonna try and get with him but I like bands for their music , their appearance means nothing to me.

Well im sure some stones fans could say the same things about the stones. Im sure as fans we hope the guys have a healthy and long life at their age but the weight gain doesnt look healthy and im not convinced the extra weight doesnt impact on his breathing and singing technique.

Edited by Sydney Fan