01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**

If tonight wasn’t the night to hear or see something new, there probably will never be one. Not only would’ve been this the perfect date to promote, it’s almost 4 years since this tour started with no sign of change. It’s over. They’ll probably continue this cycle until they retire, and they don’t have to be arsed to do anything to continue making money. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JAxlMorrison said:

If you don’t like what they’re up to, maybe don’t spend a Friday night following the setlist of a concert you’re not at, performed by a band you’re so very disappointed in.

I'm on a night shift. Nothing better to do at work. Trust me, I wouldn't be following this tired shitshow if I was at home.

• Haha 2

I and many others were waiting to see if they play some new songs tonight until buying tickets to see the "new chapter" tour. Well I have seen NITL 4 times and Im not going to see the same show with worse vocals for the 5th time. 

Disapointed.

• Like 1

When you go in with no hopes or expectations of new stuff, you don't get disappointed. I'm still in shock that Chinese Democracy came out and that I saw Axl/Slash/Duff/Steven play together in 2016. Those are 2 things, 8 years apart... Maybe we will hear a new song in 2024. See you then.

Edited by Ak1nney
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bansidhe said:

Purposefully never bothered getting a ticket for Glasgow as I had that recurring feeling that it'd be the same old shite.

Plan is to maybe get a cheap ticket nearer the time but if nothing changes before, I might not bother at all.

Glad I didn't buy a ticket for the Scotland show yet too.

I check in on the forums from time to time but have zero expectations.

Hope all the GNR guys are happy and healthy though, I still dig their music. Just seen the same show too many times and won't spend hundreds to hear one or two deep cut variations live. When they start playing new songs or bring back Izzy I'll start contributing to their pension funds again :P

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, vloors said:

Narr fuck them. They have had so much time to record and give us even 1 song tonight but nothing. Not even 1 new song.

So fuck this band. I give up on them. 

This fuckhead singer can go back to his Malibu mansion tonight with 1 less fan.

Hate to say this but i now hope slash leaves and makes some new music elsewhere because we wont be hearing fuck all from guns n lazy fuckin roses ever 

I'm just hoping tonight wasn't the night to play new music and they're waiting for their own show. 

If they are calling it a all new show and just change the name and add Your Crazy then that's seriously fucked up

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, vloors said:

Narr fuck them. They have had so much time to record and give us even 1 song tonight but nothing. Not even 1 new song.

So fuck this band. I give up on them. 

This fuckhead singer can go back to his Malibu mansion tonight with 1 less fan.

Hate to say this but i now hope slash leaves and makes some new music elsewhere because we wont be hearing fuck all from guns n lazy fuckin roses ever 

So long then. Won't be missing ya :)