01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**

Well Kobe is dead no matter what anyone does. All the tributes and the crying won't bring him back. Dead is dead. Forever.

3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

So everybody has had a meltdown here because they didn't play Berlin and The General? Haven't you learnt anything?

They probably suck balls anyway, they're not worth taking anything off the setlist.

Edited by moreblack
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, WhazUp said:

Kobe is/was a hero to many, out of all the complaints I have of the way GNR currently operates and does their thing, this isn't one of them

I think it's just the way they've done it with so many dead celebs now. It feels a bit insincere at this point. I'm surprised they aren't selling commemorative Kobe mugs with the GNR logo slapped on the side.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, moreblack said:

But it will be for others

Are you suggesting that people complain on the internet? I am shocked I say, shocked!

Just now, Towelie said:

I think it's just the way they've done it with so many dead celebs now. It feels a bit insincere at this point. I'm surprised they aren't selling commemorative Kobe mugs with the GNR logo slapped on the side.

Just be glad they didn't find a cover song to pay tribute to him with and play it for years instead of a new song lol

I just...don’t know what would have been so hard about playing one new song. Just one. Just to give an indication, a sign that something is cooking. They have always been, and probably always be my favorite band for many more reasons than one, so yes I’ll still be here on the forums, no matter how much disappointment they cause. I never gave up on believing the reunion could happen, and it did. I guess I can continue to do the same with new music. 

soapbox over. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vloors said:

Narr fuck them. They have had so much time to record and give us even 1 song tonight but nothing. Not even 1 new song.

So fuck this band. I give up on them. 

This fuckhead singer can go back to his Malibu mansion tonight with 1 less fan.

Hate to say this but i now hope slash leaves and makes some new music elsewhere because we wont be hearing fuck all from guns n lazy fuckin roses ever 

I keep saying if there is no new songs played at the SA shows there will be no new material this year.