01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**

I still think they're just going for a fifth year of touring so maybe just small changes, Hard School if we're lucky. Axl probably won't talk about a new album until he's confident enough it's moving in the right direction, it's taking form, etc. Maybe not even then.

my guess is they are being way more careful with promises of a release. It happens in Axl time as per usual.

1 hour ago, Towelie said:

83824270_10157254587009983_4418083319518

^^^ Anyone else find stuff like this really gaudy/tacky??

I know Americans aren't known for their class, and this is GNR, not the opera, but still....

Maybe it's the cynical Brit in me.

No it is not the cynical Brit in you. Personally, I think it is just still unbelievable. Here in the USA, things are done overboard. I like how they dedicated KOHD, but why not a flash  picture of all 9 . These were Kobe's friends. His pilot. His daughters 2 friends.Rheir parebts. His daughter's coach.  I am sure Snoop had a dedication too..  We ain't seen nothing.  I am SURE before or after The National Anthem, there will be a dedication moment if silence. I know at half tume, Jennifer Lopez , will do a dedication. No you are not cynical, but yes, overkill with everone jumping in the dedication bandwagon,it seems tacky. 

I think GNR fans are going to have the worst year since 2011, I remembered feeling disappointed about the crap Axl and lack of love and then they would string us along with “oooh look here’s civil war and estranged”. His voice was actually better at RIR 2011 than the majority of NITL: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kelmi said:

I and many others were waiting to see if they play some new songs tonight until buying tickets to see the "new chapter" tour. Well I have seen NITL 4 times and Im not going to see the same show with worse vocals for the 5th time. 

Disapointed.

Exactly. Well said. 

I usually go to multiple shows whenever they come to Europe. Travel abroad etc. This time i will be doing just the 1 in London. (More for a wknd away with the wife and to see the new Tottenham stadium than for GNR lol!) 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, SAU3R said:

In their defense, they didn't advertise the Miami show as a part of the 'next chapter', so I'm not surprised about the set and will until March/May

I hope you’re right, but it is included with all the rest of their 2020 dates though. Check their Facebook cover photo and Miami is listed with all the rest

29 minutes ago, SAU3R said:

In their defense, they didn't advertise the Miami show as a part of the 'next chapter', so I'm not surprised about the set and will until March/May

Their social media had “ new chapter” PR stuff up yesterday. The band is so bad at communicating that even the hardcore fans don’t actually know when the “new show “ is supposed to begin. 

If this wasn’t the new show, why not just play some different songs anyways? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jacdaniel said:

Their social media had “ new chapter” PR stuff up yesterday. The band is so bad at communicating that even the hardcore fans don’t actually know when the “new show “ is supposed to begin. 

If this wasn’t the new show, why not just play some different songs anyways? 

I think someone did say this new chapter stuff was directed at Glasglow or something. There's a chance this wasn't supposed to be in it, but still that's bullshit

• Like 1

Jesus, that Better is absolutely atrocious. It's not weak first show or he's a bit older it's voice is eroding rapidly. On his worst night he never sounded like that 2006-2016. Can't say after that as I stopped bothering. But that bridge is awful. Wtf are Slash and Duff thinking when they hear it in their monitors?! 

2 hours ago, Kelmi said:

I and many others were waiting to see if they play some new songs tonight until buying tickets to see the "new chapter" tour. Well I have seen NITL 4 times and Im not going to see the same show with worse vocals for the 5th time. 

Disapointed.

This. I am very happy that I had been patient and didn’t spent any money on the upcoming gigs in Germany. Today I decided that I definitely won’t go. 

• GNFNR 2

3 minutes ago, zigzagbigbag said:

This. I am very happy that I had been patient and didn’t spent any money on the upcoming gigs in Germany. Today I decided that I definitely won’t go. 

Same, had there been some sort of change, maybe I would have made an effort to travel to Dublin. But I set my expectations very low, and thus this did not surprise me. 

47 minutes ago, Jordan Rose said:

Jesus, that Better is absolutely atrocious. It's not weak first show or he's a bit older it's voice is eroding rapidly. On his worst night he never sounded like that 2006-2016. Can't say after that as I stopped bothering. But that bridge is awful. Wtf are Slash and Duff thinking when they hear it in their monitors?! 

"Don't laugh out loud, think about the money, don't laugh out loud, think about the money, don't laugh out loud, think about the money, dont..."

• Haha 3