RussTCB

01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**

So everybody has had a meltdown here because they didn't play Berlin and The General? Haven't you learnt anything?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Well Kobe is dead no matter what anyone does. All the tributes and the crying won't bring him back. Dead is dead. Forever.

3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

So everybody has had a meltdown here because they didn't play Berlin and The General? Haven't you learnt anything?

They probably suck balls anyway, they're not worth taking anything off the setlist.

Edited by moreblack
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, WhazUp said:

Kobe is/was a hero to many, out of all the complaints I have of the way GNR currently operates and does their thing, this isn't one of them

But it will be for others

Just now, WhazUp said:

Kobe is/was a hero to many, out of all the complaints I have of the way GNR currently operates and does their thing, this isn't one of them

I think it's just the way they've done it with so many dead celebs now. It feels a bit insincere at this point. I'm surprised they aren't selling commemorative Kobe mugs with the GNR logo slapped on the side.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, moreblack said:

But it will be for others

Are you suggesting that people complain on the internet? I am shocked I say, shocked!

Just now, Towelie said:

I think it's just the way they've done it with so many dead celebs now. It feels a bit insincere at this point. I'm surprised they aren't selling commemorative Kobe mugs with the GNR logo slapped on the side.

Just be glad they didn't find a cover song to pay tribute to him with and play it for years instead of a new song lol

8 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

Are you suggesting that people complain on the internet? I am shocked I say, shocked!

The internet ain't for nothing else

2 hours ago, jamillos said:

I mean, there are people with slow net connection - I remember what is was like - who can't watch streams.

Makes it feel like we are back in the late 90s with dialup.

I just...don’t know what would have been so hard about playing one new song. Just one. Just to give an indication, a sign that something is cooking. They have always been, and probably always be my favorite band for many more reasons than one, so yes I’ll still be here on the forums, no matter how much disappointment they cause. I never gave up on believing the reunion could happen, and it did. I guess I can continue to do the same with new music. 

soapbox over. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vloors said:

Narr fuck them. They have had so much time to record and give us even 1 song tonight but nothing. Not even 1 new song.

So fuck this band. I give up on them. 

This fuckhead singer can go back to his Malibu mansion tonight with 1 less fan.

Hate to say this but i now hope slash leaves and makes some new music elsewhere because we wont be hearing fuck all from guns n lazy fuckin roses ever 

I keep saying if there is no new songs played at the SA shows there will be no new material this year.

Axl should have just dedicated KOHD to Kobe or mentioned him during the song

Graphic is super tacky

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, SAU3R said:

I'll never understand why he insists on playing it every show when he clearly struggles with it since 2017

And TIL.

Axl said "Pain Train" and is wearing a T-shirt saying HELL. What's aching him?
The Village session leaks? 

clunky start as usual. Axl didn't even pull off the vocals for Better. On the other hand, You're Crazy is a brand new track Axl is gearing  up for a release.

2 hours ago, SeBaZ said:

YQjRFUP.png

Axl + Slash = Paul Stanley

Edited by Joshy96
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stress Fracture said:

As a fan I wish they wouldn’t broadcast the highlights. It’s cruel.

They might not, depending on how bad it was

They could get away with some short clips and then show more of the newer acts

3 hours ago, Gem Archer said:

lol that looks like a wig

Not good. That looks like an old mans toupee, 1970s.  

• Haha 1

I still think they're just going for a fifth year of touring so maybe just small changes, Hard School if we're lucky. Axl probably won't talk about a new album until he's confident enough it's moving in the right direction, it's taking form, etc. Maybe not even then.

my guess is they are being way more careful with promises of a release. It happens in Axl time as per usual.

2 hours ago, Towelie said:

I'm on a night shift. Nothing better to do at work. Trust me, I wouldn't be following this tired shitshow if I was at home.

Work???  

In their defense, they didn't advertise the Miami show as a part of the 'next chapter', so I'm not surprised about the set and will until March/May