01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**

3 minutes ago, Creed said:

The Kobe Tribute thing was a bit odd...we all know Axl was an Iverson fan.

Not odd....not about being a fan or not. Kobe seems to be a legend.
I am not into his game at all but I can imagine he was hero for all the fans in the sport....not only Lakers or whatever he played for.

Edited by avahland
typo

11 minutes ago, Kranich said:

+ Axl is gettimg bigger and bigger leg after leg. This might be the last show we see him running !

He was bigger in 2019, and sounded worse in Palladium

9 minutes ago, Creed said:

Ah, ok. Thats why He used the same jeans he wore 4 years ago.

He used different jeans

• Like 1

To be fair to Axl, he's sounded worse at the start of tours, last night from what I've heard he sounded like he has since 2017, one minute he sounds like prime Axl (see the end of you're crazy, fucking brilliant) and then others he sounds horrific (Better) 

I honestly believe that stint with AC/DC has messed up his higher register, hence why his voice cracks at some point during the show

Better needs to be dropped or slowed down, it's played too fast for Axl and he clearly struggles to keep up. 

Anyways apart from that, looked like a great show and I look forward to seeing them again! I still have hope about this "New Chapter" 

• Like 1

Nothing to be worry imo. He sounded good d considering it was the first show, way better than in last 2 years. He was always struggling with Better. Looked a bit smaller than in 2019. Setlist is fine for what it was. I’m sure on SA and EU leg we will get better setlist and some more rare songs. 

I don’t expect new music at this point.

Edited by sl4yer

1 hour ago, Jordan Rose said:

Jesus, that Better is absolutely atrocious. It's not weak first show or he's a bit older it's voice is eroding rapidly. On his worst night he never sounded like that 2006-2016. Can't say after that as I stopped bothering. But that bridge is awful. Wtf are Slash and Duff thinking when they hear it in their monitors?! 

They probably think its solo album/SMKC album time again. Its starting to become another nail in the coffin of doing no more CD songs. 

Edited by Sydney Fan

dont remember who wrote here,  that there no photos of other ppl who died in helicopter crash- THEY showed photos of all victims.

@ another conversation about Axl's hair.. when your hair is growing from very short you always look terrible. Geeez give him a break 

Edited by Politania
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, jacdaniel said:

If I had to guess, I’d say the band probably haven’t even seen Axl since the last show. I reckon they send him a list of all the songs they rehearsed and once in awhile he gives the nod to add one. 

They probably had an after party last night and they won’t see him again until next show. Probably why nothing ever happens. 

Quite clearly for axl its from the sofa to the stage.

• Like 1

I can agree that this would’ve been a good time to debut a new song if there’s going to be any chance of a new album this year. But to be honest it’s a one off show in the middle of a 5 month break so going with the same set list would’ve been the easiest way to deal with it. I didn’t expect any new songs before it so I’m not any more pissed off about it. 

For me the first show of the SA leg will determine wether I give up on new music or not. 

4 minutes ago, Gold top 78 said:

I can agree that this would’ve been a good time to debut a new song if there’s going to be any chance of a new album this year. But to be honest it’s a one off show in the middle of a 5 month break so going with the same set list would’ve been the easiest way to deal with it. I didn’t expect any new songs before it so I’m not any more pissed off about it. 

For me the first show of the SA leg will determine wether I give up on new music or not. 

Interms of SA yes.the SA setlist will determine the main setlist for the european shows.

4 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Interms of SA yes.the SA setlist will determine the main setlist for the european shows.

That’s how I’m viewing it. Until then I’m trying to look in a positive way that at least Your Crazy the lies version is going to be added plus with Dead Horse being played last night then there’s a good chance Locomotive could still be in the set list. If I see those songs played in Glasgow then I’ll be happy but obviously if there’s no new songs I’ll not help at being a bit disappointed. For me it’s year or nothing with new music. 

19 minutes ago, Gold top 78 said:

That’s how I’m viewing it. Until then I’m trying to look in a positive way that at least Your Crazy the lies version is going to be added plus with Dead Horse being played last night then there’s a good chance Locomotive could still be in the set list. If I see those songs played in Glasgow then I’ll be happy but obviously if there’s no new songs I’ll not help at being a bit disappointed. For me it’s year or nothing with new music. 

Fair enough. If no new music at the SA shows it will be a standard setlist for europe with maybe  1 or 2 songs rotated.  Irrespective you should give us a review if you can.

• Like 1