01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**

Just now, wrolk said:

OK

Been listen to some clips ... its downhill since 2010 .... Dont get it ... been superfan since 88.... So sad right now

Don’t you dare to have a pair of functioning ears and common sense! Don’t you see that you’re creating a toxic environment here?

Jokes aside you’re absolutely right. This is Axl’s lowest point in his career. Even 2012-2014 was better. And it looks like he doesn’t care.

And I’m going to see them in less than two months!!! 

I am a new fan based on a friends 87-93 recordings, the current situation is just so sad.  Surely Duff and Slash and everyone else involved can hear the deterioration in Axl's voice, why on earth does nobody say anything...it makes me wonder at Axl's mental health.

7 minutes ago, DurhamGirl said:

I am a new fan based on a friends 87-93 recordings, the current situation is just so sad.  Surely Duff and Slash and everyone else involved can hear the deterioration in Axl's voice, why on earth does nobody say anything...it makes me wonder at Axl's mental health.

My first exposure to the band was the 2002 VMA's, so imagine my surprise when I googled "Guns N' Roses" and saw a completely different looking man

My immediate thought - "what the fuck happened to this guy in the last 8 years?"

And down the rabbit hole I went

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It's cool that they did You're Crazy but it's pretty clear that Axl didn't rehearse at all. Otherwise it's just another regular show. Good that they dropped the other covers but I wouldn't be surprised if some of them return later. I caught the highlights on tv and of course the only person on stage there who is worth the price of admission is Slash. Would've been nice to see a song that wasn't SCOM but at least we get GnR on network tv. 

Honestly I'm just waiting around until they get SMKC going again. It won't be this year but possibly next. I would like a nice long tour though, not the shorter one they did for LTD. 

• Like 2