RussTCB

01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**

5 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Axl comes off to me like he just doesn’t give a shit about anything music wise anymore.

I think he gives a sht or wouldn't do it at all. He puts in effort while on stage but doesn't seem to put in all the other work needed give the best performance possible. Is what it is at this point. Better than nothing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

Just added it to my library on YoutubeTV. I am old I will be going to bed soon hah. Hopefully they had time to mix and edit the shit to make it sound as good as possible. 

That wig needs changing - otherwise it’s gonna demand it’s own special place on the Appetite cross

• Haha 1

I like how last night there were hundreds of members, and now for the broadcast there's like 30 people logged on

1 minute ago, TheSeeker said:

I like how last night there were hundreds of members, and now for the broadcast there's like 30 people logged on

They just had Snoop on.

20 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

Lady Gaga is doing a concert live from Miami that starts streaming at 11PM on Twitter

She's about to drop a new album, let's see if she is smarter than TB

Wife had a good chuckle over how poor Axl sounded. 

Band was tight, but why pick a song he's sounded so weak on for the longest time for national TV? I get it, it's their mainstream hit, but Jungle would have been much better if that's what we were going for. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Duwz said:

American television is so cringy 

Everything is basically just an advertisement. Netflix is about all anyone cares about anymore.

4 minutes ago, Gunner55 said:

Wife had a good chuckle over how poor Axl sounded. 

Band was tight, but why pick a song he's sounded so weak on for the longest time for national TV? I get it, it's their mainstream hit, but Jungle would have been much better if that's what we were going for. 

I wonder who picked the song? The band? Axl? The network?

2 minutes ago, DownUnderScott said:

I wonder who picked the song? The band? Axl? The network?

I'd guess combination of Axl and the network, but more the network. They aren't fans, they just know SCOM as the big hit so they probably didn't even need to think about it haha. 

• Like 1