RussTCB

01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**

2 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

If Twitter is any indication, barely anyone is watching this

Yeesh. Those posts! That's just about as bad as it gets. I legitimately feel sorry for Axl. Why they chose to play, broadcast it, it's exposure all right but unfortunately, the worst possible kind. 

I still want to see for myself, though. Anyone record it?

Axl sounded good. Y’all are dumb haha that was much better than I thoughy it would be and I notoriously hate on Axl when he sings bad. He tried hard not to sound weak here. I applaud 

9 minutes ago, The Real McCoy said:

Even Adam Levine is wearing a vintage GNR shirt. Too bad Maroon 5 is one of the worst bands ever.

First album was actually somewhat of a rock effort. But yeah after that, fuck that noise

10 minutes ago, suckerpunched03 said:

Scom.  Oops. I think axl sang that well in 2006 in LA. Other than that, never post ‘93. 

St. Petersburg 2010

12 minutes ago, suckerpunched03 said:

Scom.  Oops. I think axl sang that well in 2006 in LA. Other than that, never post ‘93. 

Dublin 2010

1 hour ago, lame ass security said:

Was that Meegan Hodges in the white jacket at stage side?

I was waiting for Axl to whine about the lame ass security and have her kicked out . She did honestly seem like she was in Axl's way though.

1 minute ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Who gives a shit what those people on Twitter think. 

Well obviously Axl doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks otherwise he wouldn't sound like that :lol:

9 minutes ago, Murielweathers@gmail.com said:

I was waiting for Axl to whine about the lame ass security and have her kicked out . She did honestly seem like she was in Axl's way though.

She's definitely right there, almost like she's part of the band.

OK

Been listen to some clips ... its downhill since 2010 .... Dont get it ... been superfan since 88.... So sad right now

• Like 1

Just now, wrolk said:

OK

Been listen to some clips ... its downhill since 2010 .... Dont get it ... been superfan since 88.... So sad right now

Don’t you dare to have a pair of functioning ears and common sense! Don’t you see that you’re creating a toxic environment here?

Jokes aside you’re absolutely right. This is Axl’s lowest point in his career. Even 2012-2014 was better. And it looks like he doesn’t care.

And I’m going to see them in less than two months!!! 

I am a new fan based on a friends 87-93 recordings, the current situation is just so sad.  Surely Duff and Slash and everyone else involved can hear the deterioration in Axl's voice, why on earth does nobody say anything...it makes me wonder at Axl's mental health.