01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**

2 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Seriously .. WTF ? It's like Axl is literally 180'ing in everything he's said before the reunion about Slash .....

Oh damn... I didn't even think about that! It's apparent Axl now sees the advantage in "riding around in limos and jamming with Snoop Dogg or whoeverthefuck" :)

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Chester 524 said:

snoop dogg = free weed for Axl

if GNR covers nothin but a G thing with snoop dog on vocals, I'm gonna have to move to a place where noone has ever heard of GNR and pretend like I was never a fan.  I'm guessing that would be a city filled with millennials.  fml.  lol. 

You mean "Nothing but a GNR thing" the new upcoming cover single.

They will be touring off this classic

• Haha 1

All honesty I have seen snoop live and he does put on a good show. 95 percent of what he performs will be songs from the 90s.

He had a live band backup called the snoopadelics when i saw him and they were great. It wasnt just him and a backing track playing. He also sounded great live unlike alot of rappers.

Yes maybe not the best fit for a gnr opener due to most of the actual gnr communities music tastes but it could of been worse. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, vloors said:

All honesty I have seen snoop live and he does put on a good show. 95 percent of what he performs will be songs from the 90s.

He had a live band backup called the snoopadelics when i saw him and they were great. It wasnt just him and a backing track playing. He also sounded great live unlike alot of rappers.

Yes maybe not the best fit for a gnr opener due to most of the actual gnr communities music tastes but it could of been worse. 

Your right. We could have had duffs daughters band as support :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

snoop isnt a mainstream hip hop act anymore... i think this might actually be kinda fun... he was at rockfest here in montreal in 2015 i think it was and shit was a blast even if no one was there to listen to rap, he brings the ganja factor every time

come to think about it, maybe if the crowd is stoned enough, hearing mickey sing the seeker might actually be kinda cool lol

Cool, I love Snoop Dogg! Honestly one of their best opening acts ever!  

1 hour ago, IkaruFunk said:

Maybe Snoop has a feature on the new album? :awesomeface:

At some point it was rumoured that the next album would have dozens of guest artists, so not entirely impossible I guess. That would certainly get some fans blood boiling over here. :lol:

1 hour ago, Chester 524 said:

snoop dogg = free weed for Axl

if GNR covers nothin but a G thing with snoop dog on vocals, I'm gonna have to move to a place where noone has ever heard of GNR and pretend like I was never a fan.  I'm guessing that would be a city filled with millennials.  fml.  lol. 

Do you know what a millennial is? Millennials are people born between 1980-1995, so the oldest millennials are already 40 years old. Trust me most of them have heard about GNR.

3 minutes ago, Lies They Tell said:

At some point it was rumoured that the next album would have dozens of guest artists, so not entirely impossible I guess. That would certainly get some fans blood boiling over here. :lol:

Do you know what a millennial is? Millennials are people born between 1980-1995, so the oldest millennials are already 40 years old. Trust me most of them have heard about GNR.

I thought millennial was born after 2000. 

Gen X up to 1980 Gen Y 1981 to 1999.

22 minutes ago, Lies They Tell said:

you are probably right for the folks born 1982- 1988.  1989- 95 has no clue.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

For people confused like me, i thought with slash playing with fergie was cringy. Also the band playing with pink was cringy......

I think Snoop is fine. Pink was okay as she was only guesting, and the band done that with others a few times throughout the tour. Fergie was next level cringe though, espcially on the performance where she was using Slash as a stripper's pole, and the other one where Slash was wearing a sparkling top hat.