Encore

Don't Cry
Patience
Paradise City

20200315-121613.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

For some reason, people think that Gn’R will literally scam people for this SA leg and after that they will get new songs, new setlist and 1992 Axl for the EU/US legs. Just because they didn’t see the magic words “New chapter” on any social media posts (even thought it was already proved that they did label it like that for the SA shows too).

It’s March or bust and anyone who thinks otherwise is lying to themselves. If GNR is interested in releasing new music or not, it will be proved on these shows, not in the middle of the tour.

Yeah for a time I was kidding myself into believing in that EU/US theory, but you’re right. There’s no way they’ll just waste an entire tour leg on nostalgia again, only to then switch it up the very next month.

its next week, or bust.

48 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

For some reason, people think that Gn’R will literally scam people for this SA leg and after that they will get new songs, new setlist and 1992 Axl for the EU/US legs. Just because they didn’t see the magic words “New chapter” on any social media posts (even thought it was already proved that they did label it like that for the SA shows too).

It’s March or bust and anyone who thinks otherwise is lying to themselves. If GNR is interested in releasing new music or not, it will be proved on these shows, not in the middle of the tour.

I have no need for 1992 Axl, 91 or 93 would do just fine.  However, I would be really thankful for unpredictable setlist or 1992 line up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GNRfanMILO said:

When did this happen?

1 hour ago, GNRfanMILO said:

100% they will be using the new stage and everything else on this SA run, there's what 3 weeks? in between the SA run and Lisbon so it's going to be the same show (maybe one or two alt songs) here and there. IF they go out with the NITL stage and setlist then that's exactly what EU/US is getting too.

3 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

100% they will be using the new stage and everything else on this SA run, there's what 3 weeks? in between the SA run and Lisbon so it's going to be the same show (maybe one or two alt songs) here and there. IF they go out with the NITL stage and setlist then that's exactly what EU/US is getting too.

Jarmo said they are using separate production for SA and EU/US.

3 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Wait, he said SA would have different stage production from EU/US? Or am I not understanding your wording correctly?

I apologize, I went back and looked and it was just more meaningless speculation on his part. His quote: I think the fact that there's not a lot of time between the Latin American tour and the start of the European leg, could mean that the production used on the European leg could be different from Latin America.

That could mean a different show in Europe and North America compared to Latin America.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

Yeah for a time I was kidding myself into believing in that EU/US theory, but you’re right. There’s no way they’ll just waste an entire tour leg on nostalgia again, only to then switch it up the very next month.

its next week, or bust.

Agree they would not fuck over there #1 fanbased area would they.....are they that dumb to put a sword into the backs of the south americans..... Maybe 

9 minutes ago, vloors said:

Agree they would not fuck over there #1 fanbased area would they.....are they that dumb to put a sword into the backs of the south americans..... Maybe 

Yeah if anything they’d be using SA as a test kitchen for new songs, since SA seems to be more accepting of new stuff anyways.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZODIAC said:

For the first time in the last few years, i have huge expectations in this tour! Maybe some slightly different animation videos on the screens or axl finally wearing a new hat, or maybe they are opening with chinese again... i'm so excited!  or maybe, just maybe, we'll get another great cover of a semi good song by an artist, who passed in the last year! Or they'll bring back ashba! well, a man can dream...

Maybe he'll be joking alot and less bloated too!