03/14/20 - Mexico City, MX - Vive Latino Festival

17 hours ago, RussTCB said:

That's correct, @TMAC20is in no way shape or form a "Day 1 fan" and it's borderline trolling that he keeps making such a ridiculous claim. 

I bought appetite 3 months after it was released so technically your right - I’m a day 90 fan - Thnx For the clarification and Btw “ I have forgot more about this band than u know about them “ 

Thnx for the compliment- The avatar of me makes u think I’m young or something - Flattering 

I loved this band before they hit MTV  or Radio 

MY FRIEND PLAYED OUT TO GET ME AT A PARTY BEEN HOOKED EVER SINCE 

Bought the record the next weekend 

Thnx @RussTCB for the all the work on the board - I’m not gonna defend myself to u or anyone about this band - “ I mean u kicked me off the board for 8 days because I posted “ I love this band “ in 3 threads the last time - 
it would probably be beneficial to u if u took some advice or info from back in the day from People that are old as fuck like myself that have loved this band since 1987 - Thnx for all u do 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TMAC20 said:

I bought appetite 3 months after it was released so technically your right - I’m a day 90 fan - Thnx For the clarification and Btw “ I have forgot more about this band than u know about them “ 

Thnx for the compliment- The avatar of me makes u think I’m young or something - Flattering 

I loved this band before they hit MTV  or Radio 

MY FRIEND PLAYED OUT TO GET ME AT A PARTY BEEN HOOKED EVER SINCE 

Bought the record the next weekend 

Thnx @RussTCB for the all the work on the board - I’m not gonna defend myself to u or anyone about this band - “ I mean u kicked me off the board for 8 days because I posted “ I love this band “ in 3 threads the last time - 
it would probably be beneficial to u if u took some advice or info from back in the day from People that are old as fuck like myself that have loved this band since 1987 - Thnx for all u do 

Do you drive a red Ferrari by any chance?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AxlSlashthebest said:

If they play Hardschool can we expect that we can have the studio's version soon ? Or it's already happen to play a new song live without putting on the market ?

The upcoming shelved release is called 2000 Excuses 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, AxlSlashthebest said:

If they play Hardschool can we expect that we can have the studio's version soon ? Or it's already happen to play a new song live without putting on the market ?

I'd say yes expect Hardschool studio recording soon. Just depends on your definition of soon.

Especially as Axl's singing (that we've heard) is mostly the same as the demo. Will be mostly overdubs of the new members it seems.

But hey this is GNR.

I mean Chi Dem was premiered in 2001? Released in 2008? So at the latest we should get it by 2027.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2