03/14/20 - Mexico City, MX - Vive Latino Festival

14 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

99.99999999999999% of the time, if Axl is personally soundchecking a particular song, he will be singing it live. 

so there ya go 

2 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

What I’m scared about is since these songs are on the alt, we’ll end up getting the cookie cutter set list, and we won’t end up hearing what they’ve been practicing :(

What the poster above said gives me hope. 

• GNFNR 2

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

What the poster above said gives me hope. 

I think so as well. My only worry is that when Axl sings it live, it means the song is played at some point soon, not necessarily the show of, typically. And since corona is putting a halt on 2020 plans it just makes me worry. I don’t mean to be so pessimistic but I am trying not to get my hopes too high up ever since the Super Bowl fiasco.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

To clarify, do you mean these are LIVE stream links? Or they’re put up after the show is completed? 

Actual Facebook Live streams, there's plenty of them on YouTube. Fingers crossed.

3 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I think so as well. My only worry is that when Axl sings it live, it means the song is played at some point soon, not necessarily the show of, typically. And since corona is putting a halt on 2020 plans it just makes me worry. I don’t mean to be so pessimistic but I am trying not to get my hopes too high up ever since the Super Bowl fiasco.

They will be doing at least one of the rehearsed songs today, I'm sure of it. Maybe the won't debut all of them, but still.

Edited by GNRfanMILO
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On the positive side, It would be such a brilliant opportunity to release Hard School as a single in support of this tour! Listening to the clips again, the new intro sounds amazing and like they’ve really been perfecting it! Slap some of Axl’s 99 vocals on it and I’d say we have a finish product. 

8 minutes ago, ThePreacher said:

And the disappointment again after the show :DD Plus you never know when they can perform again

I think that’s the reason why we are likely getting so many rarities at tonight's show. The band realizes that this could be their last time playing live for, well, a long time, so might as well make the most of it! Shame we’re not getting Atlas too, tho. Hopefully that song is still “alive.” 

2 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

I think that’s the reason why we are likely getting so many rarities at tonight's show. The band realizes that this could be their last time playing live for, well, a long time, so might as well make the most of it! Shame we’re not getting Atlas too, tho. Hopefully that song is still “alive.” 

Isn't this tour also supposed to be different from the last? New setlist in general?

6 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Isn't this tour also supposed to be different from the last? New setlist in general?

The tour is marketed as an “all new show,” but that could mean anything, really.

”oh look, the stage design is slightly different. See? All new show!”

this soundcheck is promising tho, not gonna lie.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GNRfanJen said:

You’re going?? Wow, have a blast! 

With that being said...you are the chosen one. You know what you must do. 

Giving the sound guy a nice handjob for a soundboard recording of the show? 🤷‍♂️

52 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

On the positive side, It would be such a brilliant opportunity to release Hard School as a single in support of this tour! Listening to the clips again, the new intro sounds amazing and like they’ve really been perfecting it! Slap some of Axl’s 99 vocals on it and I’d say we have a finish product. 

Don’t think anything big is being released industry wide until things settle down and they have a clear picture on what’s actually happening this summer 

6 minutes ago, Gunner55 said:

Pretty Tied Up sounds pretty damn good to me. Very small snippet but exceeded my expectations. 

He it sounded pretty good to my ears too. Kinda surprised they haven’t played it since 1993. Seems like it’d be a relatively “easier” song for Axl to sing anyways.

Setlist prediction:

It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle
Slither
Better
Estranged
Live And Let Die
You're Crazy
Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine
Shadow Of Your Love
Attitude

So Fine
Dead Horse
Locomotive
Double Talkin' Jive
Sweet Child O' Mine

Think About You
November Rain
Pretti Tied Up
Knockin On Heavens Door
Nightrain

**ENCORE**
Patience
The Seeker

Hardschool
Paradise City

1 minute ago, Gimpy Hewitt said:

That’d be lit if they opened with Pretty tied up 

Yeah I hope this happens! Having Easy as the intro song was cool for awhile but then it got old... Just like how WttJ as the intro from 2001-2007 got old... and then ChiDem as the intro from 2009-2014 got old... the SA tour in 2014 where YCBM was the opener was cool, tho!

5 minutes ago, Pharaoh said:

Setlist prediction:

It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle
Slither
Better
Estranged
Live And Let Die
You're Crazy
Rocket Queen