03/14/20 - Mexico City, MX - Vive Latino Festival

7 hours ago, RussTCB said:

There are shows scheduled for Saturday here in Detroit that were just canceled hours ago. We'll see, but I wouldn't count on any GNR shows happening at this point. 

Exactly. Some things are getting cancelled extraordinarily late. Until the doors open at each venue, I wouldn't say anything is certain right now. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

Exactly. Some things are getting cancelled extraordinarily late. Until the doors open at each venue, I wouldn't say anything is certain right now. 

And when doors have opened, Axl is just waking up in his malibu home and getting ready to get on a plane to taco bell first and then mexico. 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, RussTCB said:

There are shows scheduled for Saturday here in Detroit that were just canceled hours ago. We'll see, but I wouldn't count on any GNR shows happening at this point. 

No way in hell will this tour not be postponed. It’s a matter of when and not if.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 2

3 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Live Nation is pulling the plug on everything from next week until the end of the month (for now). So now only this Mexico show is left for the Latin America tour. 

Which there’s no way won’t be postponed as well. It’s all but confirmed

Oh Guns... They've somehow managed to look even more ridiculous then before the virus. :facepalm:

Canadas Grammy equivalent, The Juno Awards, was just cancelled. 3 Days before the event. 

Man, I feel for the less paid workers in the touring industry. The summer runs are what pays the bills for the slower winters for many of them (For bands who are primarily popular in NA). But its the same for all workers around the world in this industry. Or those who work the concession stands, too. 

• Sad 1