03/14/20 - Mexico City, MX - Vive Latino Festival

I don't think his voice varies that much from show to show. I think the mic quality on the phones coupled with the seat/angle the streamer is recording from makes a much bigger difference.

Edited by Deniz

1 minute ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Good morning! Awesome to hear that Axl's doing better tonight!

Much, much, MUCH better. And Slash.. well he is always perfect, but yeah... great show so far. I was about to go to sleep, but here I am :) 

Just now, Deniz said:

I don't think his voice varies that much form show to show. I think the mic quality on the phones coupled with the seat/angle the streamer is recording from makes a much bigger difference.

Incorrect, he can be incredibly weak sometimes and the next show could be fantastic... he's a yoyo. Also, a mic and PA only give out what the source gives. Axls vocal is the loudest part of the mix, so camera footage is more than adequate and accurate wherever you take it in the main venue. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Deniz said:

I don't think his voice varies that much from show to show. I think the mic quality on the phones coupled with the seat/angle the streamer is recording from makes a much bigger difference.

Not really i have been watching this show from 4 or so streams today and all have been fire.

Watched other bad shows on multiple streams didnt improve them either.

1 minute ago, downzy said:

Once again, please do not ask forum members for live stream links.  

There's a reason why Google, Facebook, and other search engines were invented.  Try those.  

I was just about to ask for a link, because mine sounds like hell. But i won't don't worry.

1 minute ago, Wagszilla said:

Am I drunk or did he play a couple piano notes to Perhaps before November Rain? 

I don't know piano keys, someone with knowledge let me know

Sort of, that first note he hit before he began playing NR is what you hear in Perhaps

6 minutes ago, Deniz said:

I think that Axl can definitely have good nights and bad nights especially the past couple of years.  While a mic can distort - seeing as there have been many sources of live streaming thought the night as there usually are, you can get a good sample size of Axl's performance through different mics and I think that you can definitely assess it that way at least to a certain extent