03/14/20 - Mexico City, MX - Vive Latino Festival

4 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

It's going to really suck ass if they prepared PTU, Hard School, Think About You only for them to not be heard for months. It would also be the most GNR thing they could do unfortunately.

That is usually how it happens. I know from experience, but that also means that most of the time they will play them later on in the tour or the next tour. All that really matters is that they play them! Eventually, hopefully they do.........but I want HARD SCHOOL tonight GD it!

• Like 1

Just now, TheGeneral said:

One pissbreak after another.

I think I could still die happy if I never hear L&LD and KOHD at a GNR show again. My two least favorites at every show. 

For us who have caught multiple shows I can see that.  However I will say, I took a friend and he absolutely loved KOHD and said it was refreshing how they changed it a bit from the studio version so I suppose it depends on the number of times one has seen it live lol

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

For us who have caught multiple shows I can see that.  However I will say, I took a friend and he absolutely loved KOHD and said it was refreshing how they changed it a bit from the studio version so I suppose it depends on the number of times one has seen it live lol

I aggree with Live and let Die (i dont like it in the live shows and are one of there weakest songs). KOHD are great in live shows👍🏻😊

7 minutes ago, TheGeneral said:

One pissbreak after another.

I think I could still die happy if I never hear L&LD and KOHD at a GNR show again. My two least favorites at every show. 

I would agree on some nights, but mostly all I see in my late 30s now, is my heroes playing the shit that made me love them as a kid. The shit I thought I would never see in my whole life. It is a "little" drawn out though. Fuck it, I will take it, but we do need some new music.

Edited by Tourettes2400
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1