03/14/20 - Mexico City, MX - Vive Latino Festival

14 minutes ago, downzy said:

And we’re back. 

Don’t let the anger and rage consume you. 

Great! Been waiting for it to reopen to say......

Don't the band members ever get bored? I'm stunned they're still doing the same thing. Genuinely. 

7 minutes ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

What is the logic of posting a clip of a new song being sung at rehearsal, and then NOT performing that song at the show later that day?

That, fellow GN'R fans, is the ultimate cocktease.

Was the video absolutely them playing it? Could it have been a fake using the leak? 

4 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Great! Been waiting for it to reopen to say......

Don't the band members ever get bored? I'm stunned they're still doing the same thing. Genuinely. 

Was the video absolutely them playing it? Could it have been a fake using the leak? 

One of the videos absolutely sounded like Axl - with a wobbly note for good measure. Another said there was a different intro or something.

Edited by DTJ80

Well yes we are pissed that Hardschool, PTU and Think About You didnt get played BUT I must say the band sounded fantastic, and Axl was way better than the last show in Miami. He was not and will never be 1991 again but he was pretty good through the whole show! I loved So Fine with Duff, and Your Crazy is also a pretty cool addition to the setlist. They finally dropped the f´n covers (wichita, BHS, seeker, etc).

Im excited cuz Axl was motivated and sounded as good as possible, I pray they release something new in the coming weeks and when the tour resumes the keep this level of energy and performance! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DurhamGirl said:

Watched last nights show, Axl's vocals were just amazing all the way through and of course Slash was his normal brilliant self.  No new music unfortunately, but Duff sang So Fine.  Its all getting better, lots to be positive about.

So the show was streamed?

Life literally got in the way and plans changed. I haven't had a chance to watch any clips yet but it sounds like it was a great show.

If Toronto's show doesn't get cancelled, and it is still the NITL setlist, I really hope they play Shadow and Locomotive. Edit, and as someone previously mentioned, hope they tweak Dead Horse so it starts with acoustic guitar intro.

Edited by Coma16

4 minutes ago, downzy said:

By fans in attendance; not by an official stream. 

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

No. 

3 minutes ago, DurhamGirl said:

Not officially.

Cheers. Nightmare - thought we would get a good bootleg out of this! Glad they seemed in good form though. 👍

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

What is the logic of posting a clip of a new song being sung at rehearsal, and then NOT performing that song at the show later that day?

They didn't post the clip though

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ryanf23 said:

Just watched So Fine. Super disappointed Axl didn’t even bother to sing. It was Duff only on vocals. Just disappointed...

Does seem a bit odd he didn’t. Oh well - still cool it was played and would rather hear that 99/100 over Seeker etc.

44 minutes ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

GNR didnt post a clip of a new song. That was clearly someone who work at the venue.