03/14/20 - Mexico City, MX - Vive Latino Festival

25 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Yes... and blow whatever the tickets cost in the wind.

As opposed to getting or spreading a very contagious virus that could have serious implications on the health of someone you know and care about, let alone yourself?  OK then. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Jw224 said:

Apparently the guy that uploaded that hardschool sound check snippet didn't even know it was an unreleased song he was recording, and he only recorded that small video. 

I still believe that this wasn’t troll or anything and we will hear it sooner than later.

Even if they didn’t play any alts, I still loved the show. It’s my favorite show since a long time. Way better than Miami and most of 2019 ones

1 hour ago, tsinindy said:

As opposed to getting or spreading a very contagious virus that could have serious implications on the health of someone you know and care about, let alone yourself?  OK then. 

A) going to that Festival doesn't mean you're bound to walk home with that virus and B) Cancelling the Festival would ensure, that no one would have to take the risk and fans would get their money back. B would be better than forcing scared people to flush their money down the toilet.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

A) going to that Festival doesn't mean you're bound to walk home with that virus and B) Cancelling the Festival would ensure, that no one would have to take the risk and fans would get their money back. B would be better than forcing scared people to flush their money down the toilet.

I agree with B, that is obviously why sporting events, festivals, concerts etc are being shut down b/c dumbasses like you would decide to go anyway. 

If you do not understand the implications of A, then you are ignorant, sorry but it is true. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

That's a way to do it

Yep. And Pearl Jam's one was good too. 

3 hours ago, tsinindy said:

Sadly there's still a dwindling minority who are absolutely determined not to make even the slightest change to their life or acknowledge that they even need to. They're not worth engaging with any longer in my view. Anyone who thinks that a rock concert is not totally expendable in a health crisis like this isn't worth arguing with. You won't win. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

That's a way to do it

Wouldn't it brilliant if GNR used this exact note but scratched out Dave for Axl, put a GNFR stamp over the FF. Would go viral and the Foo Fighters have a good enough sense of humour to go with it. Ah... to dream!

39 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

I don't want (and can't) share links here, but please go and give this show's Chinese Democracy a listen. It sounded incredibly good. Axl was raspy as fuck.

I thought he was great on a lot of the songs, even NV and SCOM were quite good. When he decides to do it the man can still give a good show!

By far the best WTTJ in a long time! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GNRfanMILO said:

I don't want (and can't) share links here, but please go and give this show's Chinese Democracy a listen. It sounded incredibly good. Axl was raspy as fuck.

Thanks for the tip - I don't watch shitty crowd vids on the whole, but this does sound really good, Axl especially.  Impressed. 

• GNFNR 1

4 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

Still your choice though. Money or health, seems like a easy choice.

But you shouldn't be forced to have to choose to lose money. Not when concerts around the world get cancelled and postponed.

6 hours ago, tsinindy said:

I agree with B, that is obviously why sporting events, festivals, concerts etc are being shut down b/c dumbasses like you would decide to go anyway. 

If you do not understand the implications of A, then you are ignorant, sorry but it is true. 

I see only one dumbass here. The passive agressive one, who can't argue things without insulting others and is too stupid to get what others are saying. But that's the dumbass everyone here knows.

Edited by PatrickS77

t's unfortunate that things didn't go as planned. This was supposed to be the start of a Latin American tour. But instead it was a one off.

Anyone complaining about the setlist can relax. The different songs not played last night were meant to be played on this leg. But, due to the circumstances of this turning into a one off, I guess things changed.

Stay safe!

/jarmo

3 minutes ago, sl4yer said:

t's unfortunate that things didn't go as planned. This was supposed to be the start of a Latin American tour. But instead it was a one off.

Anyone complaining about the setlist can relax. The different songs not played last night were meant to be played on this leg. But, due to the circumstances of this turning into a one off, I guess things changed.

Stay safe!

/jarmo

if it was a one off they should've played them all 

7 hours ago, tsinindy said:

No need to be so harsh, my dude. A week ago, everyone in the US was going to sporting events, concerts, etc. Their reality in Mexico City is probably where we were a couple weeks back. No one was staying home then ahead of the inevitable threat.

• Like 2