05/29/20 - London, GB - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

I still need to secure a GC for Saturday, after I skipped the o2 show in 2010 and Izzy showed up I never want to miss a show here.. just in case

Ticketmaster selling them under their "platinum" option for £225.

I think more will be released once the stage is setup the week of the show.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

I still need to secure a GC for Saturday, after I skipped the o2 show in 2010 and Izzy showed up I never want to miss a show here.. just in case

They'll be back on sale. Just keep looking occasionally - Ticketmaster will be playing their usual games to try and make you buy them at (their) inflated prices by pretending they're unavailable. It's all bullshit. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 05/03/2020 at 2:00 PM, VampireSoul said:

Am I dumb or have all the GA tickets sold out for both dates? Could only find seated tickets 🤔 Wonder if the show will be allowed to go on.. Would hate to fly in and not go. Unless flights are cancelled too 😂

A concert at Tottenham on 6 June has been cancelled. Looks like there's no way these concerts will happen in May or in 2020.

Ticketmaster are still selling tickets which is pretty stupid. Most are resale but they still have early entry and Platinum. 

57 minutes ago, WildStar said:

Ticketmaster are still selling tickets which is pretty stupid. Most are resale but they still have early entry and Platinum. 

Not only this, since a few days there is a NEW tv commercial over here at a local austrian chanel for the show in vienna:facepalm:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, EricA said:

Not only this, since a few days there is a NEW tv commercial over here at a local austrian chanel for the show in vienna:facepalm:

That's bonkers obviously.....but it's probably the promo company 'doing their bit' because they haven't been told not to so they can still get paid. Surely absolutely no one is either buying a ticket for these shows or thinking they're happening at this stage. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

That's bonkers obviously.....but it's probably the promo company 'doing their bit' because they haven't been told not to so they can still get paid. Surely absolutely no one is either buying a ticket for these shows or thinking they're happening at this stage. 

Why are they wasting money on advertising like that? Has somebody told them a fib (in Portugese) 

1 minute ago, WildStar said:

Why are they wasting money on advertising like that? Has somebody told them a fib (in Portugese) 

Well, say some agency have signed a deal to promote the GNR show, and they're charging a set fee for that. They're just going to carry on doing what they've been asked to do, regardless of whether it makes any sense, as that's what they've been paid to do.  It give them the means to say "well, we did what you asked us to do, so we've done the job you paid us to do" without any complications. They wouldn't want to stop promoting, even though they know damn well the show won't be happening, as then they could open themselves up to problems. 

5 hours ago, WildStar said:

A concert at Tottenham on 6 June has been cancelled. Looks like there's no way these concerts will happen in May or in 2020.

Yeah, I cancelled my hotels etc a couple days after that post of mine. There's no way this show will happen, and even if it does, I want no part in it anymore. Not worth being in quarantine and penniless over. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VampireSoul said:

Yeah, I cancelled my hotels etc a couple days after that post of mine. There's no way this show will happen, and even if it does, I want no part in it anymore. Not worth being in quarantine and penniless over. 

Definitely. And I sure wouldn't take notice of safety precautions from Ticketmaster or Team Brazil. 

The Government will force cancellation