05/29/20 - London, GB - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

1 hour ago, northernsoul said:

A little birdie has told me the plug was pulled today.  It is fully cancelled, not rescheduled.

London or the tour? London could make sense if they can't figure out the venue for 2021. I don't think I believe the whole tour will be cancelled though...

On 3/25/2020 at 6:26 AM, WildStar said:

Here's the Ticketmaster info on rescheduling and refunds. I'm sure I read somewhere else that you get a full refund with fee's. 

https://help.ticketmaster.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360006686818-COVID-19-Coronavirus-

Yeah, knew this concert wasn't happening. I think most of my concerts will be postponed for next year. I don't see anyone wanting to tour especially in huge venues anytime soon.

Better safe than sorry or sick.

7 hours ago, GoBucky said:

Kiss just postponed their European tour which was going from June-July

Yes they were headlining Download Festival. 

There's a 3 day Festival in Newcastle (more Indie/Pop) that was in May and it's been rescheduled for 14-16 August. That might be optimistic but I hope it's OK by August 

On 26/03/2020 at 8:04 PM, AxlIsGod. said:

London or the tour? London could make sense if they can't figure out the venue for 2021. I don't think I believe the whole tour will be cancelled though...

Don't know anything about the rest of the tour, London is off though. I've no idea why Tm are selling tickets still.  They have now paid out (which is not the same as refunded, done by a third party) the ticket exchange sellers which only happens when it's cancelled or the event has taken place.  

Source : Someone at Tm

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, northernsoul said:

The still selling tickets is probably down to logistics.  IE massively reduced workforce and a lifetimes worth of affected events being announced in a few weeks.  The official announcement is probably a coordinated one for the whole tour

I guess they may want to cancel everything in one go, Europe and North America, so they can look at rescheduling possibilities 

11 hours ago, northernsoul said:

Don't know anything about the rest of the tour, London is off though. I've no idea why Tm are selling tickets still.  They have now paid out (which is not the same as refunded, done by a third party) the ticket exchange sellers which only happens when it's cancelled or the event has taken place.  

Source : Someone at Tm

What's the difference between paying out and refunding? 

I'm interested in how these things work. 

On 30/03/2020 at 12:34 PM, allwaystired said:

What's the difference between paying out and refunding? 

I'm interested in how these things work. 

I think Nothernsoul means those tickets that had been returned for exchange or resale when someone decides they don't want to go to a show anymore have been paid for.

I sold some tickets back to TM last year. They hold the tickets, resell them to another buyer, then once the show has been and gone, or in this case cancelled, I would receive the money for the tickets I sold. TM don't pay up straight away. They wait until after the show.

• 1 month later...

I was well looking forward too today & the weather is amazing in UK @ mo

i think ull find we wIll get our ££££ back while they work on 2021 dates its same as BST 2021 ive had my £££ back then ill get a code for 2021 too get early access too tixs should they pull the new date off im sure this will go same way

1 minute ago, carsonskitz said:

Anyone know if refunds are available yet?

You have to request. I got confirmation of a refund, still waiting for it to drop in but it is a weekend. 

https://help.ticketmaster.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360002617858-Submit-a-new-request

was approved within an hour 

Edited by Axl_morris
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Thnaks for the link just put my re fund in they have £400 of mine as the time goes by im sure its not going too happen its been 3 wks now NOT herd owt i maybe wrong ill buy new when dates get confirmed

There's a chance the venue could be changed with the football season starting and finishing later. 

Is the refund for the tickets face value only? Do they keep all the charges? 

1 hour ago, WildStar said:

There's a chance the venue could be changed with tforfootball season starting an d finishing later. 

Is the refund for the tickets face value only? Do they keep all the charges? 

No you get everythimg back BST 2020 gave me everything back inclu charges

It may be better for me cos ill go on the Sat night now better for everyone we all had too take half days fpr the friday night

Im sure the dates will be near enough mirror  of this years dates

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

No you get everythimg back BST 2020 gave me everything back inclu charges

It may be better for me cos ill go on the Sat night now better for everyone we all had too take half days fpr the friday night

Im sure the dates will be near enough mirror  of this years dates

Good man. Yeah I do think the dates will mirror but Tottenham stadium would depend on the football season so could be iffy for late May 2021.

• 2 weeks later...

Just had Email from TM my refund has been approved £££ back in my bank 24hr from now so anyone looking for a refund pls use the above TM link for your request.

I just cant see them doing these shows in 2021 ill buy the Sat tixs if they are re booked easier for me as i had Fri tixs originally