05/30/20 - London, GB - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

1 hour ago, DTJ80 said:

I guess once it’s official we will get the e-mail saying rescheduled and keep the tickets for then....I hope it’s not cancelled outright.

Sounds like it's official if gigs after it have been cancelled. 

They can only reschedule for next Summer so surely they can't keep our dosh that long! 

3 minutes ago, WildStar said:

Sounds like it's official if gigs after it have been cancelled. 

They can only reschedule for next Summer so surely they can't keep our dosh that long! 

Measures will be in place for the whole of this year at least they've said today, so this gig certainly won't happen now. 

As you say, they really should be open and honest and offer refunds to people at this point for those who want them. 

I also can't believe that I'm still getting updates from the big ticketing companies about shows going on sale for this summer in the UK. I had "Tom Walker announces show at Lingfield Park on June 6th 2020: tickets on sale Friday at 10am" - what?! 

Who on earth is announcing that, or buying tickets for it?! It's categorically not happening. 

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

Measures will be in place for the whole of this year at least they've said today, so this gig certainly won't happen now. 

As you say, they really should be open and honest and offer refunds to people at this point for those who want them. 

I also can't believe that I'm still getting updates from the big ticketing companies about shows going on sale for this summer in the UK. I had "Tom Walker announces show at Lingfield Park on June 6th 2020: tickets on sale Friday at 10am" - what?! 

Who on earth is announcing that, or buying tickets for it?! It's categorically not happening. 

Ticketmaster being open and honest! I wonder if that's in their company policy. 

It'd be hard to reschedule a gig over a year in advance and to have your money for so long. It should be cancelled and refunded now

1 minute ago, WildStar said:

It'd be hard to reschedule a gig over a year in advance and to have your money for so long. It should be cancelled and refunded now

When Ozzy delayed his tour by two entire years (before finally canceling it altogether) didn’t he let fans hold onto their tickets? When the US shows were canceled a few weeks ago a bunch of people online were like “damn, I’ve had my tickets since 2018!”

2 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

When Ozzy delayed his tour by two entire years (before finally canceling it altogether) didn’t he let fans hold onto their tickets? When the US shows were canceled a few weeks ago a bunch of people online were like “damn, I’ve had my tickets since 2018!”

I presume the offer of a refund was there though? 

On 1/8/2020 at 3:23 PM, RussTCB said:

May 30, 2020

London, GB

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

Do you think this will really happen?

London is pretty bad right now with the virus.

I read a fan who attended the Ghost concert in Mexico got the virus and died. Not sure if this is true, but if it is that's scary since thousands of fans attended that concert and the GNR show too.

9 minutes ago, WildStar said:

Yeah, I've had two shows postponed already but have 4 more bigger concerts with tickets close to $200 each. I would rather have a refund now and worry if the bands do re-schedule. I bought alot of the concert tickets last year when they went on sale. I think concerts should be cancelled and then if the shows are rescheduled again then we can always buy them again.

I'm so disgusted that I just want to know either way what's going on with the future concerts.

37 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, I've had two shows postponed already but have 4 more bigger concerts with tickets close to $200 each. I would rather have a refund now and worry if the bands do re-schedule. I bought alot of the concert tickets last year when they went on sale. I think concerts should be cancelled and then if the shows are rescheduled again then we can always buy them again.

I'm so disgusted that I just want to know either way what's going on with the future concerts.

Are any of those tickets for Crue? They could end up being true to their word when they said they'd played their last show. 

So far this week concerts/festivals for June have been cancelled but May ones haven't. Very odd

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, MYWIFEMYLIFE said:

Why isnt this cancelled? No e-mail regarding that and just 3 weeks left :D

Because GNR would rather change their Facebook cover picture to a clip advertising a tour thats half already cancelled and half being ignored.

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
9 hours ago, MYWIFEMYLIFE said:

any news regarding refund? 

Refunds have been going out for months now I had mine in June for London  we are some of the lucky 1s here in UK allow 14 too 21 days tho UK refunds are easy too get compared too some EU shows 

Edited by Gavin82