06/19/20 - Prague, CZ - Letnany Airport

15 minutes ago, Dean said:

Still debating whether or not to go.

Same same.

I went in 2016 to see AXL/DC and it was the best concert ever since Axls vocals were amazing. I also went in 2017 to see NITL in Letnany Airfield. That gig was also killer.. but I think cheap beer and good company had something do to with it. 

Now I have seen NITL 4 times.  Hämeenlinna, Prague, Berlin and Tallinn. I wonder if it will get any better. Thats why im hesitating with buying tickets. Dead Horse is a big plus for me but is there anything else new.

21 minutes ago, Kelmi said:

Same same.

I went in 2016 to see AXL/DC and it was the best concert ever since Axls vocals were amazing. I also went in 2017 to see NITL in Letnany Airfield. That gig was also killer.. but I think cheap beer and good company had something do to with it. 

Now I have seen NITL 4 times.  Hämeenlinna, Prague, Berlin and Tallinn. I wonder if it will get any better. Thats why im hesitating with buying tickets. Dead Horse is a big plus for me but is there anything else new.

Prague 2017 was one of my favourite shows, I thought the band were killer and Axl by that point was doing great. Hearing Only Women Bleed for the first time in 24 years was fucking cool and definitely a highlight of all the shows I've been to.

I reluctantly bought tickets to 4 shows, frustrated with the realisation that there will most likely be no changes, but fuck it. Worst comes to the worst, I'll have a great time there and complain about everything else on here after the buzz has worn off ha!

I think after this though, that'll be me done until they release something. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9.1.2020 at 10:14 AM, jamillos said:

I'll see, depending on what they'll play starting January/March. 

Same here

Even though it's one of the cheapest shows on this leg, it's selling slow as fuck, so getting pit tickets in March shouldn't be a problem 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...