Open Letter to FERNANDO...

Nick85

5 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

Remember that when fans asked Fermanager last year about new music he claimed we already got it through Shadow Of Your Love. Don't be surprised if by new album he meant the Chinese Remixes.

Between Fernando's comments here and Slash saying they were going to focus on finishing up the next GNR album after the fall dates, how could we expect anything but an album, however unrealistic it may be.  It definitely deserves clarification.

Edited by sofine11

1 minute ago, sofine11 said:

Between Fernando's comments here and Slash saying they were going to focus on finishing up the next GNR album after the fall dates, how could we expect anything but an album, however unrealistic it may be.  It definitely deserves clarification.

I was being sarcastic. I just thought it was a douche comment for him to make.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Like others said, if a new album is happening, Fernando has absolutely nothing to do with it. If it is him, he most likely has gotten the soft release date from Axl, who delayed Chinese how many times and gave out a million time frames that were never met? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sofine11 said:

Hi @Fernando

Back in September, in the below Reddit conversation, you said that an album would drop "within the next 6 months".  Is this still the plan?  I'm not sure if you realize, but your comments have spread like wildfire in the online fan communities and we want to know whether we should check our expectations, or whether there is some king of forthcoming release happening "soon".  Regardless, we're looking forward to an exciting 2020 in regard to all things GNR.  Thanks!!

Why do you need to know? If it comes it comes and if it doesn't it doesn't. You will see either way. Those 6 months are up soon anyway. And when it comes in 9 montha you will see it too. If they are ready to announce something, they will. No need for stupid open letters. And really, someone who is holding their breath for GNR albums in 2020 has different problems.

He's not going to answer.  Moreover, he's specifically not going to answer here.

I asked him point blank four times to confirm that was him.  He refused to answer.  Beta couldn't answer either way because she did not know at the time I asked her.

Basically, if someone were impersonating Fernando while passing off information about new material, you would be sure to bet everything you had that we would have received quick denials at the time.  

Since we're not going to be getting an update, there's no point in carrying on this thread at this point. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

• downzy locked this topic