lukepowell1988

R.I.P Kobe Bryant

OMG! What a shock! This is terrible.

My sympathies go out to his wife and 4 daughters. This is so sad. 

RIP Coby and the others who died in this crash.

Just heard. Really sad. RIP Kobe 

Sorry I spelled his name wrong. RIP Kobe. God I'm a terrible speller. Still very sad and what a shock.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
Fix spelling

Very sad. RIP.

Oddly enough, I had just stumbled upon an old interview of his last night on YouTube. Had never heard him speak before. He seemed like a nice guy, from what I could tell.

Edited by rocknroll41

Bro WHAT THE FUCK

Heres to the NBA milking all the $$$ they can get out of this

Edited by Mendez

12:35 PM PT -- Kobe's daughter Gianna Maria Onore -- aka GiGi -- was also on board the helicopter and died in the crash ... reps for Kobe tell TMZ Sports. She was 13.

We're told they were on their way to the Mamba Academy for a basketball practice when the crash occurred. The Academy is in nearby Thousand Oaks.

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Mango said:

12:35 PM PT -- Kobe's daughter Gianna Maria Onore -- aka GiGi -- was also on board the helicopter and died in the crash ... reps for Kobe tell TMZ Sports. She was 13.

We're told they were on their way to the Mamba Academy for a basketball practice when the crash occurred. The Academy is in nearby Thousand Oaks.

That’s horrible. Feeling for their family right now.

My knowledge of American sports can be fitted onto a postage stamp yet even I have heard of him - I think he was chums with the Beckhams? Sad and early exit, and it reinforces my belief that helicopters are dodgy (nb., that Thai Leicester City owner).

Can't believe his 13 year old daughter was on the plane too. I don't think I would ever get over something as horrible as this. My God! How cruel life can be.

Losing a child, I don't ever want to experience this.

RIP to them both. So sad for their family. I can't imagine the pain. 

Helicopters are fucking tragic man. They are just so inherently dangerous because a minor crash is always a major crash.

You are better off falling out of the sky in a plane, where a pilot can hopefully put it over a body of water and salvage the crash. Helicopters are death traps when they fall.

I've never even been on one and I'm pretty terrified by the idea of it. It's always been on my mind that guys like Stevie Ray Vaughn really gambled their lives and lost by trusting in them to travel.

• Like 2

Rip to the other 3 unknown people who died in that chopper, too. And to the Chinese people who died of the Corona Virus and all the others, who died today.

• Like 1

I'm devastated. I can't believe it.  He was just 41 years old. I feels so sad for his family as well. I enjoyed watching him and his Lakers a lot.I was so happy for him when he won an Oscar a couple of years ago because he was part of the production team of animated movies. RIP Kobe. You will be greatly missed

:no: :( :cry:

Really grim news, especially that his daughter was on board too.

No way would you ever get me on a helicopter, horrendous things.

RIP.

A joy to watch thanks for the memories .Iconic.Sad sad day