Glasgow show announced

glasgow640.jpg

GUNS N' ROSES ADDING SHOW IN GLASGOW

Don't miss your chance to see the band live 25 June at Glasgow Green!

Get on the Nightrain for first shot at tickets beginning 28 JANUARY at NOON local time.

Active NIGHTRAIN members will see their UNIQUE presale code displayed on the TOUR page after logging in.

Tickets go on sale to the general public beginning 31 JANUARY at 9:00AM local time.

If you are not current a member of Nightrain, check out the Nightrain packages below and come join us on the road!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, crd26 said:

Says a lot about you. A pretty xenophobic generalisation. 

Shall we call it 'humour'? Thanks for policing though....

An odd assumption to make too, based on my suggestion that Scottish people might not like the idea of being ripped off with sky high prices for gig tickets. 

Always good to leap on a soapbox though isn't it? 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Shall we call it 'humour'? Thanks for policing though....

An odd assumption to make too, based on my suggestion that Scottish people might not like the idea of being ripped off with sky high prices for gig tickets. 

Always good to leap on a soapbox though isn't it? 

To be fair, your post could  if one puts lots of will into it COULD be misunderstood as you not liking the Scots:lol:

Just now, ArthurMorgan said:

To be fair, your post could  if one puts lots of will into it COULD be misunderstood as you not liking the Scots:lol:

Yes- it would require some work though! 

Personally I thought it was quite a compliment! Would be far worse in my view to suggest that people like paying sky-high prices for concerts! 

N.B. I like Scots......mainly for their kilts, Irn Bru, deep fried mars-bars, Tenants and Buckfast.*

*THIS IS A JOKE, BASED ON STEREOTYPICAL POPULAR-CULTURE REFERENCE AND NOT MEANT TO SUGGEST I THINK SCOTS ARE ALL OBESE ALCOHOLICS. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Stress Fracture said:

Just a shame about it being in late June. It will still be daylight for Paradise City, won’t it?

No, but for Hard School and two brand-new songs it will. 

Edited by jamillos

2 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Yes- it would require some work though! 

Personally I thought it was quite a compliment! Would be far worse in my view to suggest that people like paying sky-high prices for concerts! 

N.B. I like Scots......mainly for their kilts, Irn Bru, deep fried mars-bars, Tenants and Buckfast.*

*THIS IS A JOKE, BASED ON STEREOTYPICAL POPULAR-CULTURE REFERENCE AND NOT MEANT TO SUGGEST I THINK SCOTS ARE ALL OBESE ALCOHOLICS. 

And you said that without a chip on your shoulder

2 hours ago, allwaystired said:

The Scots WON'T like those prices! 

Mind you, I'm not Scottish and I don't fucking like them much either. 

Sincere apologies, I took this to mean dislike of the people as opposed to the prices. Sorry for jumping in, I’ll go back to lurking for the foreseeable.

• Like 1