GNR WOMEN'S CHAT 2020 *NEW*

janrichmond

1 minute ago, Murielweathers@gmail.com said:

I have a question for either Beta or Fernando. Do you think either of them would reply if I sent them a message on Instagram? I don't want to come off as a obsessive fan or anything.

You can try! but i don't how likely it is that they'll reply. 

3 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Ain't they all dead? what song?

Barry still alive N’ kicking.

Many, I’m still learning all of Their songs

But currently I love:

Too Much Heaven

How Deep is Your love

Nights in the Broadway 

I Started a Joke (I love Robin’s trembling voice)

My World

Tragedy

How Can You Mend a Broken Heart

Edited by SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Barry still alive N’ kicking.

Many, I’m still learning all of Their songs

But currently I love:

Too Much Heaven

How Deep is Your love

Nights in the Broadway 

I Started a Joke (I love Robin’s trembling voice)

My World

Tragedy

I love Faith No More's version of I Started A Joke.

In honor of the new 2020 Women's Chat I'm letting out my crazy, unressonable, fun loving, gossip girl. :lol:

Where to begin.... ahh the super crazy... Slaxl is alive...

You girls realize when Slash nowadays talks in interviews about the special chemistry that only happens with this certain combination of people, he's talking about him and Axl, right? 

He repeatedly calls Gn'R his home or his wife and still compares his relationship with Axl to a marriage.

If you catch youtube videos of recent shows (even Miami) you can see lots of back touching. Axl often touches Slash and it looks like he tries to connect or enforce a connection. 

I'm not one of those Slaxl people (Are there any men? Where's @Frey?) who think they are lovers bound for the altar, but I think there's a special chemistry or magic and it shows in th misic and performances.

I have some other crazy thoughts and observations, but save rhem for another day (when the Women's Chat need reanimation). :lol:

I really dug this place. 

Oh P.S.: There seems to be a new fan video on YT of the NITL era. But they're using If The World, so we're not allowed to share here.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, lilacmess said:

In honor of the new 2020 Women's Chat I'm letting out my crazy, unressonable, fun loving, gossip girl. :lol:

Where to begin.... ahh the super crazy... Slaxl is alive...

You girls realize when Slash nowadays talks in interviews about the special chemistry that only happens with this certain combination of people, he's talking about him and Axl, right? 

He repeatedly calls Gn'R his home or his wife and still compares his relationship with Axl to a marriage.

If you catch youtube videos of recent shows (even Miami) you can see lots of back touching. Axl often touches Slash and it looks like he tries to connect or enforce a connection. 

I'm not one of those Slaxl people (Are there any men? Where's @Frey?) who think they are lovers bound for the altar, but I think there's a special chemistry or magic and it shows in th misic and performances.

I have some other crazy thoughts and observations, but save rhem for another day (when the Women's Chat need reanimation). :lol:

I really dug this place. 

Oh P.S.: There seems to be a new fan video on YT of the NITL era. But they're using If The World, so we're not allowed to share here.

I need more than touching on stages! :max:

At least smooch Axl on cheek :smiley-confused2:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Murielweathers@gmail.com said:

I have a question for either Beta or Fernando. Do you think either of them would reply if I sent them a message on Instagram? I don't want to come off as a obsessive fan or anything.

I guess it will depend of what your post is about. If you tell them they are great, sure they give you a "like" and they might replay with a "thak you" If you ask about the new album. They won't say anything. Or if they say something. They are gonna give you a lame ass and unpolite answer.

Do what you want. I don't think Beta and Fernando are worthy. We get more news from Susan than from Beta or Fernando :shrugs:

• Like 1

I know we can't post videos. So I ask everyone to go to youtube and watch KOHD. Axl paid tribute to Kobe Bryant, his daughter, his family and to all the victims.

Axl said he saw the smoke coming from the helicopter. Axl was just goin home from rehearsals. He was scared.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Wow 1

7 minutes ago, Padme said:

I know we can't post videos. So I ask everyone to go to youtube and watch KOHD. Axl paid tribute to Kobe Bryant, his daughter, his family and to all the victims.

Axl said he saw the smoke coming from the helicopter. Axl was just goin home from rehearsals. He was scared.

Did Axl ever travel with helicopter too?

Why can’t We post a videos? Are the videos mean YouTube?

Edited by SerenityScorp

40 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Did Axl ever travel with helicopter too?

Why can’t We post a videos? Are the videos mean YouTube?

Yes he did, in fact many times 

I don't understand the whole mess with the videos. Either ask the mods or read the whole explanation thread. We just can't post videos because there is risk the forum could be shut down 

48 minutes ago, Padme said:

I don't understand the whole mess with the videos. Either ask the mods or read the whole explanation thread. We just can't post videos because there is risk the forum could be shut down 

That accident must be traumatize Him to fly using Heli

DAT SUCKS!

I WANNA SHARE VIDEO

3 hours ago, Padme said:

We can post videos from official channels that own the music licensing (this applies to all artists not just GNR). Unfortunately we are being targeted by people who hold a grudge against this forum so every single unofficial video linked gets reported to the RIAA and puts our hosting company under pressure to shut the forum down.

These draconian rules around youtube/ social media content is not our choice as a Mod Team. It's a position we have been forced to to take.

For a longer explanation everyone joining or who hasn't posted in a while please read downzy's announcement that Padme linked above.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 2