GNR WOMEN'S CHAT 2020 *NEW*

janrichmond

2 hours ago, MurielWeathers said:

WAIT! STEPHANIE RUBBED HIS BALLS!?!!!😂😂😂

According to Sorum Stephanie did rub his balls and Duff said she had made out with him too. 🤣😅

Makes me think of TWAT. 🤗

Edited by lilacmess

11 hours ago, alfierose said:

Not much. I'm sure if anyone is still around there's mileage to be had from Sorum's book. Highlights include Stephanie Seymour rubbing his balls, Axl has evil eyes and a demented aura, Slash is a deceptively cunning business man and screwed him over at every turn plus stuff about Duff being a big meanie. :lol:

Also Duff was looking for the right girl with his main criterion being their tits, and that was how he decided to marry Linda on the spot. 

And Dizzy impregnated three women during the UYI and then had to pay alimony to them (I guess this is some crucial information that everybody cared to know about :lol:)

• Haha 3

On 6/6/2020 at 4:18 AM, Blackstar said:

Also Duff was looking for the right girl with his main criterion being their tits, and that was how he decided to marry Linda on the spot. 

And Dizzy impregnated three women during the UYI and then had to pay alimony to them (I guess this is some crucial information that everybody cared to know about :lol:)

I mean tits are pretty important...

Yeah I can believe that about Dizzy. Then there was that whole thing with that Iranian woman later on...

I'm going to start reading it this week.

On 5/6/2020 at 8:18 PM, alfierose said:

Not much. I'm sure if anyone is still around there's mileage to be had from Sorum's book. Highlights include Stephanie Seymour rubbing his balls, Axl has evil eyes and a demented aura, Slash is a deceptively cunning business man and screwed him over at every turn plus stuff about Duff being a big meanie. :lol:

Stephanie rubbing Matt Sorum's balls. I never saw that one "cumming" ;)  Stephanie was really wild in those days. She got the stomach to do this with Sorum of all people :shock: Just out of curiosity, who was rubbing Axl's balls back then? I guess Doug Goldstein :confused:

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Lol I bet Duff is fuming about Matt letting us know that little nugget of info after all that hard work he put into his revised history interviews the last couple of years - “we never objectified women” but he married someone for her tits :lol:

I remember that Duff said in his book that he didn't remember his wedding with Linda. And that both of them were always drunk and wasted all the time. According to him that was what brought them together. But it seems tits were more important than Vodka :devilshades: 

• Haha 1

On 6/6/2020 at 8:18 AM, Blackstar said:

For me a lot more crucial information would be what Sorum said about Izzy, if anything. I couldn't find much. I don't mean Izzy's private life. I mean things that happened during the making of the UYI albums, Rock In Rio 1991, the videos, Izzy coming back for a few shows in 1993, etc

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Padme said:

For me a lot more crucial information would be what Sorum said about Izzy, if anything. I couldn't find much. I don't mean Izzy's private life. I mean things that happened during the making of the UYI albums, Rock In Rio 1991, the videos, Izzy coming back for a few shows in 1993, etc

There isn't much about Izzy, mostly because, as Matt describes it, when he got into the picture Izzy had already started being separated from the rest of the band. He says that Izzy was his own "world", Axl was his own "world" and then there was Slash and Duff's "world" that Matt joined. Izzy went to the studio to record his parts for the UYI albums (had his own little room/booth there), but other than that he didn't sit around with the rest of the band, he basically avoided them. For example, Matt mentions one instance when, after a rehearsal, Slash, Duff and Matt went to Slash's house and Izzy didn't follow, and Matt says he feels that it wasn't just to avoid the temptation of drugs and alcohol (Izzy was sober then). Another time, Matt, his mom, Axl and a bunch of other people from Matt's birthday party went to the studio, Izzy was there alone and when he saw them he split without saying a word (and then Axl offered pot to Matt's mom :lol:). Same during the tour, Izzy was on his tour bus, went only to play the show and then left right away. He also says Izzy couldn't get around November Rain when they were working on it, so he didn't stick around and only returned to do overdubs on it.

The only times he mentions interacting with Izzy outside the studio or the stage are when he, Izzy and their girlfriends went shopping together in Rio, and after the show in Germany in 1991 when Izzy called him and told him that something should be done about Axl, he was fed up and had decided to quit. He doesn't mention the 1993 shows at all.

Later in the book he talks briefly about Izzy's rehearsals with The Project/VR. He says it was great, it lasted about a month and then Izzy, "in typical Izzy fashion" suddenly left.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yes 

5 hours ago, Padme said:

Yes

Do you Izzy fans here,  since we are in one thread, believe he will ever write a book?                                                                                                                                 I think he won't ever do so. Now would be the time. GnR are , were out there  on NITL tour. Next year. 2021, they  will make up this Tour2020. I cannot see Izzy putting  out his business about GnR, after GnR, his private  life, 1980s antics....no way for no amount of money.

Edited by Amaya

On 5/7/2020 at 5:33 AM, alfierose said:

It's the Kardashian marketing model they're following isn't it? We can probably expect a make up palette at some point.

It doesn't work with Guns N' Roses though unless the pinnacle of their dreams is being the next KISS.

It's a massive boot in the teeth to their legacy and their fans, most of whom are fans precisely because they were the antithesis of KISS.

I realise they're all wealthy, middle of the road, 50 somethings these days but good brand PR means you have to at least pretend to uphold the illusion.

:facepalm:

Well said.

2 hours ago, Amaya said:

Do you Izzy fans here,  since we are in one thread, believe he will ever write a book?                                                                                                                                 I think he won't ever do so. Now would be the time. GnR are , were out there  on NITL tour. Next year. 2021, they  will make up this Tour2020. I cannot see Izzy putting  out his business about GnR, after GnR, his private  life, 1980s antics....no way for no amount of money.

I don’t think he ever will. Which as much as I adore Izzy and would love that, part of the reason he’s one of my favorite musicians is the mystery. He’s remained this untouchable Demi-god. I mean think about how much we put these people on pedestals and idolize them, when we find out a whole bunch about their private lives, it brings them down to our level. We are smacked with the reality that they’re normal people, flaws and all. Which is cool at times but it kills the illusion of being a “rockstar”. I WOULD on the other hand love it if Axl put out a book. All the tea would be spilled and it’d be great to get his perspective. Tbh I feel like his would be the least biased, he’d tell it like it is and wouldn’t hold back. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Izzysleatherpants said:

I don’t think he ever will. Which as much as I adore Izzy and would love that, part of the reason he’s one of my favorite musicians is the mystery. He’s remained this untouchable Demi-god. I mean think about how much we put these people on pedestals and idolize them, when we find out a whole bunch about their private lives, it brings them down to our level. We are smacked with the reality that they’re normal people, flaws and all. Which is cool at times but it kills the illusion of being a “rockstar”. I WOULD on the other hand love it if Axl put out a book. All the tea would be spilled and it’d be great to get his perspective. Tbh I feel like his would be the least biased, he’d tell it like it is and wouldn’t hold back. 

I agree. Axls woukd be very articulate and i reckon he would have a memory like an elephant. Axl wasnt doing drugs during the illusion tour so i think his memory would be alot better than the others, i hope if he ever does a book a guns fan could be prompting him to recall certain events on where we really need pieces to the puzzle aslong as axlcould be objectionable as part of his writing. Izzy always said axl used to write stuff down.

Edited by Sydney Fan

4 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

I agree. Axls woukd be very articulate and i reckon he would have a memory like an elephant. Axl wasnt doing drugs during the illusion tour so i think his memory would be alot better than the others, i hope if he ever does a book a guns fan could be prompting him to recall certain events on where we really need pieces to the puzzle aslong as axlcould be objectionable as part of his writing. Izzy always said axl used to write stuff down.

That's a good point. There's a chance that unlike the rest he has diaries and other notes because he's always been that way. That doesn't mean there wouldn't be bias in what he wrote but there's likely to be more accuracy in timelines and events.

Reading about Matt's biography and some of the stuff that is contradictory to other members or is off in terms of when it happened made me have a think about how much I remember from 20/30 years ago. It's really hard without any kind of record (photos, videos, documents) to actually place some memories in context.

I was prepping for a job interview a while back and went through a pile of certificate I have, training courses & professional qualifications, that sort of thing. I found one which was obviously a work related course I did about 15 years ago - I have no clue what it's about based on the title and zero recollection of ever having done this training (I guess it was dull!). If someone else told me I had done this, without the evidence, I'd probably think they were lying.

TLDR: Memory is super unreliable.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, alfierose said:

That's a good point. There's a chance that unlike the rest he has diaries and other notes because he's always been that way. That doesn't mean there wouldn't be bias in what he wrote but there's likely to be more accuracy in timelines and events.

Reading about Matt's biography and some of the stuff that is contradictory to other members or is off in terms of when it happened made me have a think about how much I remember from 20/30 years ago. It's really hard without any kind of record (photos, videos, documents) to actually place some memories in context.

I was prepping for a job interview a while back and went through a pile of certificate I have, training courses & professional qualifications, that sort of thing. I found one which was obviously a work related course I did about 15 years ago - I have no clue what it's about based on the title and zero recollection of ever having done this training (I guess it was dull!). If someone else told me I had done this, without the evidence, I'd probably think they were lying.

TLDR: Memory is super unreliable.

I personally think shoukd axl do an au autobiography it would be an encyclapedia in itself. We know axl wasnt happy about certain things in slashs book which tells me axl has a different view and can remember the situation and  time period and most likely able to articulate the incident better. I hope axl uses the same ghost writer duff used on his book, because i found duffs had more emotional depth and went into certain situations more. He left out alot of the groupie stuff and i hope axl would have the same approach.

Edited by Sydney Fan

On 6/6/2020 at 12:18 PM, Blackstar said:

Puts more context on Roxana Shirazi's story that he made her have an abortion - he didn't want to pay any more child support. What a guy :jerkoff:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, money honey said:

Puts more context on Roxana Shirazi's story that he made her have an abortion - he didn't want to pay any more child support. What a guy :jerkoff:

What exactly "he made her have an abortion" means? If she really wanted to keep the baby she could've done that. Despite the fact that Dizzy wasn't interested in assuming his responsibility.

All the time we see cases when a woman is suing some famous guy claming he is the father of the kid. There are blood and DNA tests available. Those tests matter in court. If she could probe in court Dizzy was the father. The law would've compell him to pay child support or some amount of money agreed by both sides.

4 hours ago, money honey said:

You would think he would have learnt his lesson by then, wouldn’t you? 

15 hours ago, Amaya said:

I don't consider Dizzy a member of GnR. Having  3 groupies pregnant  is really sloppy. He would not have paid alimony, but child support.  

I don’t either, but for me I am only interested in the AfD five, I really don’t give a shit about any other members. They just don’t interest me at all, not even Gilby and Matt. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

You would think he would have learnt his lesson by then, wouldn’t you? 

I don’t either, but for me I am only interested in the AfD five, I really don’t give a shit about any other members. They just don’t interest me at all, not even Gilby and Matt. 

I'm interesting in Matt, Gilby and others who used to be part of the GN'R world in some capacity as long as they give us accurate information. But I don't care about their other bands, tours and albums. There are many things that we still don't know the whole story. 

• Like 1

Regarding Sloppy ,dizzy ditzy ,Dizzy. If those groupies dumbunnies went through with their pregnancies,  no way would, could Diz be in the lives of those  kids. Dumbunnies groupies pregnant  by the keyboardiest hired hand,lol. Credit to Steven even, Izzy, Matt, all of them. GnR for all their wild ways in 1980s until mid 1990s, were never sloppy. If they were, these women would have put it out on front street for child support.They escaped the ballers and hip hop guys mutiple kids all over.