GNR WOMEN'S CHAT 2020 *NEW*

janrichmond

On 6/29/2020 at 8:48 PM, Tori72 said:

Can I add how freaking gorgeous young Axl was? Don’t wanna miss a chance to repeat myself? :D

That can never be repeated enough...:drool:

On 7/6/2020 at 12:22 AM, MurielWeathers said:

The fans commenting "my baby...". :facepalm:

JFC the shit they say is so cringeworthy. :facepalm:

Right?! The ones that go "my husband..." - I really don't get those.

On 7/6/2020 at 6:21 PM, Amaya said:

She knew him way back then before. Her baby workshop is years closed ,  lol. Slash did good in getting Mergan.See all reasons above.  They are so cute together and fit. Yes, he could have gotten a 20 something model every  year since divorce .....and look silly. Slash should, as Beyonces song goes ,Put A Ring On It.

Yeah they strike me as a very committed, settled couple. 

Anyone know exactly how they got back together? As in, I assume they had no contact for ages after Slash dumped her... did they run into each other? Did one of them decide to call the other after all those years?? I'm super curious.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, money honey said:

Excellent topic for a thread. What a beautiful sight :drool:

Axl in a g string is definitely a story :lol: It looks to me like he had taken off his shorts as the show was finished but for some reason ended up back on stage. 

Well it seems his US flag shorts were ripped off by a female fan .... which for some reason reminded me of this gem of a picture 

tumblr_pq8k6648bo1urc6es_400.jpg

:lol:

5 hours ago, money honey said:

Anyone know exactly how they got back together? As in, I assume they had no contact for ages after Slash dumped her... did they run into each other? Did one of them decide to call the other after all those years?? I'm super curious.

I can’t exactly remember but didn’t it have something to do with Erin Everly? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I really miss going to gigs and concerts. I didn’t have much booked for this year before covid happened but I’m sure I would’ve gone to a few shows. Now it doesn’t even seem like next year will be normal either. Damn. 

Going to gigs is the only thing I have that reminds me of myself before marriage and kids :lol:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

Hi :nervous:,

long time no see. Because we've already entered the second half of 2020 let me sum up this year so far. 

MQrZIJT.jpg

Damn, I don't even know how to make a post anymore. :facepalm:

Ok, now I'm going back to my forum lockdown:smiley-confused2:

That pic of Duff waving is hilarious, "Hi, my name is Duff, where the hell am I?" In the lower left pic it looks like Axl is making a sandwich and he's going to wash it down with that bottle of Jagermeister.

Edited by lame ass security

On 7/12/2020 at 12:14 AM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I really miss going to gigs and concerts. I didn’t have much booked for this year before covid happened but I’m sure I would’ve gone to a few shows. Now it doesn’t even seem like next year will be normal either. Damn. 

Going to gigs is the only thing I have that reminds me of myself before marriage and kids :lol:

Same here. It's my only way to totally let off steam. Now who knows when we'll be able to do it again, and even then, whether it'll be the same. One of the things I love about gigs is being part of a crowd, the crush (only up to a point of course)... will it ever be like that again? :scared:

• Like 4

A round of applause for @Andy14 for making awesome post out of the blue/no new material for ages. 

A true gig (small ones, in, like, pubs, no crowd to talk about, are allowed here) is a thing I really miss, I miss meeting people who love the band and you can talk about them and share your love for the band for hours without getting bored or sounding crazy... And I miss gifted frontman who can unite the crowd to the point he merges with it, I've never been immersed in such an energy anywhere else. 

• Like 1

I just found this in D&N section. It's an article about some Brazilian girl who dated Axl around 2012

https://www.metropoles.com/colunas-blogs/leo-dias/brasileira-conta-detalhes-de-romance-que-prima-viveu-com-axl-rose

Google translate

Brazilian tells details of romance that cousin lived with Axl Rose

It seems that Axl Rose really has a thing for Brazilians and it wasn't just Ellen Jabour who won the heart of the Guns N 'Roses leader. Pernambuco native Janaína Godeffroy, who lives in Switzerland, lived a romance for more than a year with the singer.

It all started in 2012, at a show in Basel, Switzerland. Janaína and cousin Waleska Vitorino lived in Lugano, but since they were fans of the band, they went to Basel to follow their performance. Axl was leaving the venue when he met her. He asked the then manager of the band to call Janaína, with his cousin, so that they could go to his bus to chat.

On the bus, Axl would have confessed that he always saw her at shows and that he was enchanted by her. The chemistry crashed and Axl and Janaína spent hours and hours alone on the bus. The other day, the singer called the Brazilian to follow the band's tour with him in Europe, but she couldn't go because she was with the dog, Zara, and had no one to leave. So, they agreed to meet at the end of the tour at a concert in Spain. There, they enjoyed a party after the show and got together again.

“Axl always showed that he wanted something serious with Janaína and asked us to stay in Las Vegas for a month. We went and, it is important to say, that we always made these trips with our money. There it was all wonderful again. Axl and my cousin got along very well. He called her Brazilian Swiss (Swisilian) and called us 'cousins' (the cousins). The following year we repeated the dose and went to Vegas again at his invitation ”, says Waleska.

But, in the following year, the romance would have cooled down, as Waleska and Janaína fell out with a Guns Roses producer, also Brazilian, who, according to them, had been chasing them since the beginning of the relationship: “She implied a lot with us and one day , during breakfast, she humiliated my cousin a lot, calling her by bad words. She said that she would not accept that my cousin had a serious relationship with Axl and that she had already talked to him about it. He would have to choose between her or my cousin, ”said Waleska.

“We are family and we don't accept the way she (the producer) treated us and we decided not to go to the next show in Vegas. My cousin sent him an email telling him everything that had happened. We still met Axl a few years later at another show in Bern. He once again wanted to spend the night with Janaína, but she didn't agree, because she was already married. Nowadays, they are just friends and exchange messages on important dates like Christmas and birthdays ”, said Waleska.

• Like 1

Beta and her ultimatums to Axl :rolleyes:

She stresses the importance of everyone knowing they used their own money to travel (and I suppose stay in hotels) and then Beta implied a lot - sounds like money might have something to do with it all. Perhaps Beta accuses them of being after Axl for money. 

Still, that’s his mistake to make and Beta really just sounds extremely jealous. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Beta and her ultimatums to Axl :rolleyes:

She stresses the importance of everyone knowing they used their own money to travel (and I suppose stay in hotels) and then Beta implied a lot - sounds like money might have something to do with it all. Perhaps Beta accuses them of being after Axl for money. 

Still, that’s his mistake to make and Beta really just sounds extremely jealous. 

A girl living in Switzerland. I don't think she was poor. But if she was after his money. That's Axl's problem. He is an adult! He decides who he wants to date. It's his private life! TB HAS NO BUSINESS MEDDLING!!! Unless Axl asks them their opinion or advise.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I wonder why the cousin decided to talk about this story now? What is the point? 

Her cousin shagged Axl for a bit and then Beta got jealous .... 8 years later let’s tell the world :lol:

Something seems odd about this. 

I didn't check the original source. Was it a magazine? Radio interview?  You say something is odd about this? When it comes to Axl everything is odd, awkward, creepy and bizarre. This is just another day at the office :rofl-lol: The only difference is that this is the first time we hear about this particular girl.

42 minutes ago, Padme said:

I didn't check the original source. Was it a magazine? Radio interview?  You say something is odd about this? When it comes to Axl everything is odd, awkward, creepy and bizarre. This is just another day at the office :rofl-lol: The only difference is that this is the first time we hear about this particular girl.

Yeah, I know Axl isn’t at all “normal” but what I mean by odd is the cousin needing to tell her cousins story now, what the fuck for? it’s just weird “the cousin” decided now is the time. 

I have no idea what the original source to report this was but it made it into RS Brazil :lol:

Her IG is posted too and creepily she goes by the nickname she says Axl gave her and still seems pretty obsessed with him even though she’s married now :confused:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah, I know Axl isn’t at all “normal” but what I mean by odd is the cousin needing to tell her cousins story now, what the fuck for? it’s just weird “the cousin” decided now is the time. 

I have no idea what the original source to report this was but it made it into RS Brazil :lol:

Her IG is posted too and creepily she goes by the nickname she says Axl gave her and still seems pretty obsessed with him even though she’s married now :confused:

It is not unusual for us to find out now about things that took place many years ago. In this case I think of a few possibilities. She has IG, maybe she wants 10 million followers. So she decided to make public her relationship with Axl. Or maybe her cousin is telling the story now because he has friends in the media. And that wasn't the case before.

Still I don't think anything will ever top Matt Sorum's book :lol:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

there are only 2 GnR/Axl related posts from the more recent years, both from NITL shows, ok she used the hashtags #takemeback #axlrose :lol::facepalm:

36 minutes ago, Padme said:

She has IG, maybe she wants 10 million followers. 

that's some way to go, with currently 850 followers :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, EricA said:

there are only 2 GnR/Axl related posts from the more recent years, both from NITL shows, ok she used the hashtags #takemeback #axlrose :lol::facepalm:

What about this: 

Heavy metal love of mine
I should have learned to let you stay
You didn't want me all the time
But you were worth it anyway.. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

What about this: 

Heavy metal love of mine
I should have learned to let you stay
You didn't want me all the time
But you were worth it anyway.. 

i must have overlooked this one, how lyrical she is:lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

And this 

a12aeeac555f784ebf14c07975d5698e65681c57

And a load more like that but I can’t be arsed to dig out any more (I feel like a creep myself lol) :facepalm:

omg, that's why i only did a fast scroll thru her posts, it's better not to see and read everything:wacko:

• Haha 1

On 18. 7. 2020 at 3:39 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

And this 

a12aeeac555f784ebf14c07975d5698e65681c57

And a load more like that but I can’t be arsed to dig out any more (I feel like a creep myself lol) :facepalm:

Anyway - she seems like a massive fan. Camping out to get to the front at NITL and obviously hanging about after shows to get photos with him again. It’s just odd to me if you supposedly had a serious relationship with the guy and still message on birthdays and special occasions, why doesn’t he get her decent tickets into the show at least. She seems a tad stalkerish to me, is all. 

(I’m a cynical bitch though, so maybe I’m not being fair :lol:)

Maybe she had serious relationship - but Axl didn't. Happens.

• Haha 1

On 7/13/2020 at 2:40 AM, Andy14 said:

Hi :nervous:,

long time no see. Because we've already entered the second half of 2020 let me sum up this year so far. 

MQrZIJT.jpg

Damn, I don't even know how to make a post anymore. :facepalm:

Ok, now I'm going back to my forum lockdown:smiley-confused2:

WTF IS THISSSSS???????!!!!! IS THAT VICON A REAL THING N' REALLY HAPPENING????? WHATTTT:wow:

Oh btw Hi Guys I'm back again N' maybe will disappear again:smiley-confused2:

Edited by SerenityScorp