GNR WOMEN'S CHAT 2020 *NEW*

janrichmond

10 hours ago, Murielweathers@gmail.com said:

Oh really? What did he get mad about?

It was during the time he hated Slash. Fans show up at one show wearing Slash shirts. Security didn't let them in. People here were debating the issue. Axl came here and posted one of his rants bashing the woman who was the administrator at the time.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to stay motivated but being home 24/7 (more or less) is less fun than being at work. I miss my work friends a lot. @money honey we are getting more restrictions as the days pass. No pubs/clubs or restaurants. A lot of parks are closed too. Everyday more retail shops are closing, some of which remained open during 2 world wars. 

I've spent time watching old GNR concerts on my hard drive, and of course Slash :slash:

• Like 3

On 22/3/2020 at 5:49 PM, MaskingApathy said:

No I'm in USA. No one really wants to hang out with me otherwise when times are good so that part hasn't changed. Just less people out now.

Sorry @MaskingApathy i''m isn't laugh  about you . I was guess you says it like an joke. You are very smart and kindly guy.

Again sorry, don't was my intention mocked about you ☺👍

• Like 1

Today is day 14 at home for me and my family. Homelife, homeschool and homeoffice are okay. We've got enough space and a nice outdoor area.

My kids got sick too. Mostly coughing, feeling tired and sick. A few days later my husband got it. And now I've been dealing with this for the last three days. The kids are much better now, thankfully.

I called my doctor and there isn't any indication to test for Corona. And very likely it isn't Covid-19 anyway.

Edited by lilacmess
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Restriction have got  more severe here in the UK since large groups of people were seen milling about on Mothers day!  I work from home most of the time anyway and I dont have Kids to look after, just my staffie pooch who I sneak out for her walks.  It also gives me time to gen up on GnR stuff being a new fan:)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There is calm before the storm, restriction and stuff, but not too many people requiring hospital care. I have no kids, so no excuses.

I continue working. I just don't meet people in opposite way when I go to work like I'm used to in the morning. Government is hoarding and counting material, yet there's not many people who can operate ventilators and take care of full-blown ICU patients, they just don't think about it. I hope that at least they will take care of us like Medicins sans frontiers, when it starts. Sometimes I understand Axl's Kill your Idols statement in a way, you know, they praise kinda imaginary, superhuman healthcare worker, yet we are humans. We go exhausted, nervous, we are tired of glitches and unprepared system, unsystematic management, people stealing protection, disinfection... and government requiring work without supplying us... There are lot of people who do stuff for free or for costs for others, but hella lot scavengers. 

Recently I bird watch. Since people walk their dogs less, birds returned to the town and hop around and sing. It's so quiet now. My mint survived winter.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lilacmess said:

Today is day 14 at home for me and my family. Homelife, homeschool and homeoffice are okay. We've got enough space and a nice outdoor area.

My kids got sick too. Mostly coughing, feeling tired and sick. A few days later my husband got it. And now I've been dealing with this for the last three days. The kids are much better now, thankfully.

I called my doctor and there isn't any indication to test for Corona. And very likely it isn't Covid-19 anyway.

Hope you all get better soon.

• Thanks 1