North American Tour Dates Announced

Will be interesting to see how they pull this off sales wise without co headlining or having new music. 

They’ll be in LA when I’m home for break but not sure I really even want to go considering it’ll be the same show I’ve already seen twice and Axl is getting pretty weak vocally.

looking at the fenway show right now but i fuckin hate how they always add a show thats 3 hours closer to me a month after i buy tickets... i mean its a smart marketing strategy cuz ill probably end up going to both but its just another reason for me to say 🖕FU GNR lol

Edited by Hollywood Gunner

Not sure if they haven’t been accurately edited yet, but on TM the seating diagrams have the ENTIRE stadiums available for sale. That’s opposed to only half or less in the past.. They need a heavy hitting co-headliner or new album to fill them up.

Or it’s just me letting myself be teased and the stadium diagrams haven’t been fixed yet.

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

As for me, I just can't justify the value of their ticket prices against the show they put on. If new material was released, I'd go in a heartbeat. 

for me its not so much the price, its the 6 hour drive... i did it to see axl and slash back together for the first time in forever but right now, even a few new songs wouldnt justify the drive for me, especially since i know 100% that there will be another NA leg within another 12 months and theyll hit my city on that go around

17 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Will be interesting to see how they pull this off sales wise without co headlining or having new music. 

They’ll be in LA when I’m home for break but not sure I really even want to go considering it’ll be the same show I’ve already seen twice and Axl is getting pretty weak vocally.

They get a fee no matter what. GNR doesn’t care, they get paid. We’ll see what happens. 90% of who attends also doesn’t care and doesn’t want to hear new music. 

If it performs well, then Live Nation will sell an arena tour next year and round and round we go 

3 minutes ago, VeeR said:

Is this still considered part of the NITL tour? There's some conflictiong info out there at the moment. Hopefully this is a new tour, because it might signal some new music... hopefully.

Nothing pertaining to 2020 has been officially branded as NITL so far. 

5 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

I will be attending the show at either  Wrigley Field. It's a few hours of my favorite music and Chicago is only a 3 hour drive. I'll even make a day out of it and explore the city. 

If you wanna come to Detroit, you're welcome to hang at my music sanctuary prior to the show. I'm 20 minutes from Comerica Park and I had a giant pre party back when they opened the tour here in 2016 :)

• Like 1