North American Tour Dates Announced

9 hours ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

Lol is there honestly anyone who gives a fuck about this? God, how pathetic. The greed is embarrassing. They have 0 reason to tour. This will be the 3rd time they will play (nearly) the exact same show in 4 years. What are these guys trying to be the Grateful Dead, going on a never ending tour? The Grateful Dead could do that because they had a massive catalogue of music, never played a song the same way twice, and never played the same setlist. You are Guns n Roses, you have 4 and a half albums of original material in 33 years, and don’t even play most of it live. Same setlist every time. It’s embarrassing. An underachieving and out of shape Axl is the cherry on top. Make yourselves useful and go in the studio, where at least Axl can be made to sound good with multiple takes and breaks between singing. Please, no one buy a ticket to any show on this tour. Have some self respect and do not support this organization.

So, are you going?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

For anyone who wants it, the Live Nation pre-sale is Thursday at 10am local time. 

The password is SOLO. 

Please, please, please do NOT waste money on Nightrain :)

Thanks, man.

I'm planning on buying some tix for the Fenway Park show.

I sure hope 'Larger Than Life' has some meaning being the tour name, though it doesn't sound like an album title I'd expect from them.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

The LA date lines up when I am home so maybe I’ll consider buying cheap tickets at the end of the summer if I have nothing else going on. Definitely not making it a priority and if Axl sounds like shit leading up I’m not going (have enough difficulty as is getting my friends into rock and it will just be embarassing if he’s really off his game)

Anyone from LA know the venue? I’ve lived in the greater LA area most of my life and have never heard of it

SoFi Stadium is the new Rams stadium in Inglewood thats about to open.

Stage configuration is different on Ticketmaster.  Much wider and pit is much larger......

Sadly a lot of the riser seats in the lower level in Miami were empty.....This could crush GnR if they dont Step up to the Plate and Deliver something relevant to keep the fire going.  Shit play B-sides. Which to us is GOLDEN!

Edited by PopcornAdler

5 hours ago, slash23579 said:

For real. I don’t know any casual rock music fans that would choose GNR over Motley Crue and Def Leppard especially with the recent Netflix movie. Very crowded market for GNR to try and make a return to stadiums

For the NYC area, Motley Crue and the rest of the bands for that concert are playing at Citi  Field on a Sunday night. From NJ, it's VERY tough to get to, especially on a Sunday night. Sunday night schedule, you have to worry about NJ Transit (runs on a limited Sunday schedule) and then either the NYC subway or the LIRR ( also runs on a limited schedule). If you don't take mass transit then you need to worry about the Lincoln Tunnel, one other bridge, and then parking. It's a hassle.

With GNR playing on a Saturday night, I can see people in Northern NJ and Manhattan going to MetLife instead of Citi Field. For Manhattan, there's a bus from the Port Authority. You can also take a train to Secaucus Junction and then a shuttle. Much easier.  

If they couldn’t sell out an arena in a big city like Miami what makes them think a stadium tour will sell well?I just don’t understand the thought process here but we shall see .I was surprised that Motley Crue /Def Leppard tour was a stadium tour and it is apparently doing great in regards to sales .It just seems a bit overly ambitious.Here in LA they’ve done 2 nights at Dodger Stadium 3 between the Forum and Staples and the Palladium show as well.IDK I’ve had a great time at the 3 shows I’ve seen on this tour but I have no desire to see them again in a stadium setting 

• Like 1

Until the fans accept the fact, they have no control over what the band does or how they go about it, the easier it will become to accept the reality of the situation. 

The fact people post on here and state they have no intention of attending, and than rip the band for ticket prices, no new music, no new title name for the tour etc. 

Thats your choice for what ever reason it maybe, to not pay and attend any upcoming shows. You have total control over your own decision-making process. 

The band cannot control what you do, and you have no control over what they the band choose to do either. 

You guys make it so hard on yourselfs by not understanding the fact you can complain all you want, but nothings going to change as you aren't the ones in control of the situation, the band and its members are the ones in control, as if the tour does not sell well and is a failure or is a financial success, the band and its members are the ones affected, not you. 

Edited by kiwiguns
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, kiwiguns said:

Until the fans accept the fact, they have no control over what the band does or how they go about it, the easier it will become to accept the reality of the situation. 

The fact people post on here and state they have no intention of attending, and than rip the band for ticket prices, no new music, no new title name for the tour etc. 

Thats your choice for what ever reason it maybe, to not pay and attend any upcoming shows. You have total control over your own decision-making process. 

The band cannot control what you do, and you have no control over what they the band choose to do either. 

You guys make it so hard on yourselfs by not understanding the fact you can complain all you want, but nothings going to change as you aren't the ones in control of the situation, the band and its members are the ones in control, as if the tour does not sell well and is a failure or is a financial success, the band and its members are the ones affected, not you. 

This literally makes me laugh out loud. I get the impression that you honestly believe what you're writing. Do you really think anyone here needs you to explain to everyone that the band doesn't care what they think? 

Our users here are smart enough to know that. Even if they weren't, the band and it's management have gone out of their way to prove it to them. 

The thing you don't seem to understand is that many of our users feel a close connection to what GNR was at one time and the art they created. It's those connections that cause people to care a great deal about what does on with artists. 

This is, was and always will be a discussion forum. So we will not only allow, but encourage people to post their honest opinions on whatever GNR is doing currently. 

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

Is anyone else really surprised that GNR can sell another entire US stadium run solo?  It made sense in 2016 because it had been so long since Axl, Slash, and Duff had performed together. But many of these markets had already been hit in the first stadium run and arena run not that long ago. Even if they announce a new album (God willing) I find it a little perplexing? 

1 hour ago, kiwiguns said:

Dude - all you do is complain about the complainers on this forum

Until you start discussing GNR's music at least sometimes, your complaining posts are just as fitting to your complaining about how others post

• Like 1

We're like sports fans. Just go to any team who's in a bad phase social network and you'll see the same type of thing, specially if it's evident that the results come from bad management and bad decisions instead of lack of talent. Guns N' Roses should be glad they have fans so passionate, but they're fucking blind. Of course I'll complain. You can't take that away from me, and you if you think I'm pathetic for caring so much, like you seem to display sometimes, shouldn't be you who should be ashamed to care so much? You're a fucking millionaire, idiot, I'm random fuck in Brazil who loves your work, what difference does it make to you what I want? It's ridiculous.

The not releasing music thing, ok, that would be almost understandable if you weren't so much of assholes when talking to fans about this. You seem to care too. You are irritade because you care. If you don't care, whoever is writing this defensive shit, fuck off. This band has separate completely it's body from it's spirit. What Axl has is a zombie, while we're here listening to Chinese Democracy II. Yeah, he'll make millions, while some of us are even on the brink of prosecution, but what you gonna do? Yeah, sure, the tour is technically already payed, and if someone were to have a financial loss it would be Live Nation. And? This is a brand? I liked when Guns N' Roses was a rock n' roll band, and if there's something more rock n' roll than stealing music from the artist because he got caught in some corporative web, you tell me what it is.

Yeah, we're out to get you, Axl. You created this. And I wouldn't be writing this if I thought you don't care. It's so easy for you, but no, Fernando is there arguing with fans on reddit. What's the deal, man? If you're lying to us, why would you complain that we're here complaining? Isn't that the game? Stop lying and we'll stop complaining.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Arnuld said:

Is anyone else really surprised that GNR can sell another entire US stadium run solo?  It made sense in 2016 because it had been so long since Axl, Slash, and Duff had performed together. But many of these markets had already been hit in the first stadium run and arena run not that long ago. Even if they announce a new album (God willing) I find it a little perplexing? 

I'm truly puzzled by it, but more power to them, I guess. 

9 hours ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Best way I can say it is this.  I’m sure many members here are also members of different forums. Sports, music, movies other hobbies. It would blow your mind to know just exactly who is hiding in plain sight in all of these different forums. The people you talk to and you have no idea. It’s happened to me many times and every time I find out it’s always the same, “oh wow, that’s really fn’ interesting.” 

I could tell you the inside scoop of Sting’s $65 million Central Park home he bought last year. I could get into what actually happened with Joey Kramer and Aerosmith a few weeks ago. Guns could drop ten plus songs (all new, all finished) whenever they want. Fact is, they won’t until they want to. Sucks for everyone waiting (myself included) but in all honesty, the money isn’t in new music anymore guys. That era is loooooooooong gone. When it gets released it will be when they want it to be released. Until then, I’d enjoy Axl and Slash together as many times as you can. Nobody is getting younger. 

So what actually happened with Joey Kramer and Aerosmith? Just curious.

On topic, please don't be like my friend who stupidly signed up for Nightrain for the European tour presale. Waste of money. Don't do it.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, kiwiguns said:

Ah got it now. We now know who controls the controls. Thanks for stating the obvious BoreChild. 

I hope all fans will now embrace no new music, expensive tickets and super handy child's merchandise. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1