North American Tour Dates Announced

At least release Hard School as a single and tour it in support of that! The band rehearsed it no? Have Slash and Duff work on that and they could just take Axl’s old vocals so he doesn’t have to do any work (I know he’s allergic to doing anything productive so god forbid he actually has any current involvement) and 99% of the world will think it’s a straight up new song and it will get people talking about the band again and also allude to maybe more will be on the way (even if it won’t)

I mean how hard is this?????

3 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

At least release Hard School as a single and tour it in support of that! The band rehearsed it no? Have Slash and Duff work on that and they could just take Axl’s old vocals so he doesn’t have to do any work (I know he’s allergic to doing anything productive so god forbid he actually has any current involvement) and 99% of the world will think it’s a straight up new song and it will get people talking about the band again and also allude to maybe more will be on the way (even if it won’t)

I mean how hard is this?????

The work on GNRs side could probably be done inside a day, and would result in 10,000X more interest in the tour.

• GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, gnr5 said:

I actually talked to a reseller at around 6:30pm and offered him $100 and said he would rather throw the ticket to the trash than to sell it at a loss

He would rather throw it in the trash and be out $200 than sell it and only take a $100 loss? People are fucking stupid sometimes :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cory Trevor said:

could anybody get a pic of the toronto seating map? i already bought my tickets but can't go back and see exactly where they are! B4 is the section but I dont know if its the same layout as last time they were in TO

I cant figure out how to post picture here but when I look on TM B4 is center right (from Axl's view) just behind section A.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, nycgunner said:

Ticketmaster fucked me. Kept getting an error on my browser and now only pit tickets are VIP bullshit. Rather spend the money on Boston Calling festival

They will pop again.  Gotta play the game and keep checking back.  "Patience". 

3 minutes ago, nycgunner said:

Ticketmaster fucked me. Kept getting an error on my browser and now only pit tickets are VIP bullshit. Rather spend the money on Boston Calling festival

Well yah, Boston Calling is a much better deal than GnR at Fenway.  I'd love to go to Boston Calling damn.