North American Tour Dates Announced

9 minutes ago, nycgunner said:

Like a fool, I didn’t listen to Russ and bought the Nightrain membership to get the pre sale 🤦‍♂️  That didn’t work but that was Ticketmaster’s fault. 

Waited for the Citi pre-sale and got pit tixs at MetLife for $270, which isn’t terrible

Had TM not fucked me, I would have saved a few bucks with the Nightrain code (tix were $250 vs $270 with Citi)

Nightrain blows. If they offered a Yeti rambler and a good quality sweatshirt, it'd be worth it. But man, the price keeps increasing, it takes forever to get the merch, and it looks shittier every year. I did like the 30th anniversary stuff a couple years back. Listen to Russ, my man. I was saying the same thing, but I almost bought NIghtrain too. I was getting anxious seeing people score tickets two hours before Citi. 

34 minutes ago, Blackjacker said:

A couple of different stage layouts shown on StubHub. (I'd take these with a grain of salt, as they differ from Ticketmaster.)

NJ:

swamp.jpg

Indianapolis:

indy500.jpg

Weird. For Wrigley, it's one giant pit.

18 minutes ago, nycgunner said:

Like a fool, I didn’t listen to Russ and bought the Nightrain membership to get the pre sale 🤦‍♂️  That didn’t work but that was Ticketmaster’s fault. 

Waited for the Citi pre-sale and got pit tixs at MetLife for $270, which isn’t terrible

Had TM not fucked me, I would have saved a few bucks with the Nightrain code (tix were $250 vs $270 with Citi)

Citi PIT for NJ MetLife were originally $250; that's what I grabbed mine at.  They went up to $270 a few minutes after the presale started.

Im actually thinking of skipping this leg, I do wanna see it & there's a show near me (Seattle) but i think it's downright rediculous that they've been at this for almost 4 years now and they haven't played a single show in my hometown (Portland, Or) Guns in general hasn't played a show here since 2006.

1 hour ago, GnR Chris said:

Nightrain blows. If they offered a Yeti rambler and a good quality sweatshirt, it'd be worth it. But man, the price keeps increasing, it takes forever to get the merch, and it looks shittier every year. I did like the 30th anniversary stuff a couple years back. Listen to Russ, my man. I was saying the same thing, but I almost bought NIghtrain too. I was getting anxious seeing people score tickets two hours before Citi. 

You’re totally right. Pissed I basically lit $40 on fire. Sigh. Live and learn. I was worried pit tickets would go quick and I knew seats behind the pit would be a fortune (with VIP and platinum). Should have waited - there are still Citi Pit tickets on Ticketmaster

Edited by nycgunner

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

But not for regular floor tickets, as others have pointed out... Right? 

I don't know.They have all these different packages. It's not like the old days where you just bought a damn ticket. I hovered over the pit section and it said $495 plus fees. I will look again.

1 minute ago, ironmt said:

I don't know.They have all these different packages. It's not like the old days where you just bought a damn ticket. I hovered over the pit section and it said $495 plus fees. I will look again.

If you have a Citi card, make sure to enter the first 6 digits before clicking on any tickets.  That will unlock the normal Citi Pit tickets. You’re looking at VIP ticket, I think, which is a waste imo

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nycgunner said:

If you have a Citi card, make sure to enter the first 6 digits before clicking on any tickets.  That will unlock the normal Citi Pit tickets. You’re looking at VIP ticket, I think, which is a waste imo

Okay, thank you. I do not have a citi card and I still can't figure it out. I will wait until the 7th when they go on sale to the public.

3 minutes ago, ironmt said:

Okay, thank you. I do not have a citi card and I still can't figure it out. I will wait until the 7th when they go on sale to the public.

You have an option for Thursday so you don't have to wait til the 7th. 

You can use the Live Nation pre-sale on Thursday the 6th instead. You only need a password for that and the password is SOLO. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GnR Chris said:

Stubhub have started doing that - it's a con (like their whole operation). They had similiar things for the recent Slipknot tour here - making it look like there were giant walkways running through the crowd etc. It was a standard stage setup. 

1 hour ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

That reminds me...

I still haven't received anything from early December when I rejoined for my London Friday Pit tix 😑

I know they had a disclaimer on their site that anything ordered in the next couple months won't be shipped till "March." Which means March 2022, probably.

• Sad 1

I caught a commercial for the Arlington, TX show on WFAA (ABC affiliate) during the 6PM news around 6:25. 

The "All-New Show" gimmick was mentioned.

I am on the fence regarding the DFW gig.
I have no desire to see a "Mickey and Friends" gig again in this lifetime...

As previously mentioned, waiting until the week/day of the show to buy-in is the way to go. Purchasing concert tickets weeks/months in advance is throwing money away.

I'll be on GNR deal patrol in mid-August and won't put much thought into the Texas GNR gig over the next 6 months.

I'm more hyped about the imminent Playstation 5 announcement! :headbang:

3 hours ago, The Matinator said:

Im actually thinking of skipping this leg, I do wanna see it & there's a show near me (Seattle) but i think it's downright rediculous that they've been at this for almost 4 years now and they haven't played a single show in my hometown (Portland, Or) Guns in general hasn't played a show here since 2006.

That is odd. Portland is a really big market to just skip altogether. 

Whatever happens (or doesn't happen) in March will determine whether I get a ticket to the Seattle show or not.

If they play new music, I'll buy a pit ticket the next day. But I'm not travelling, taking a day off work, and spending several hundred dollars just to hear Axl squeak his way through Dead Horse and Slither. :shrugs:

Honestly I never thought I'd skip a GNR tour that was coming relatively close to me, but the current state of this band is just sad to watch.

• Sad 1