North American Tour Dates Announced

5 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

There looks to be space that week but how busy is London in July? 

Agreed. They did Nov and Jan here before (2002, 2010). But you are correct, people are often away and London is not a tourist hub. Frankly, I'd be surprised if it happened. 

• GNFNR 1

5 minutes ago, Drakestar said:

Agreed. They did Nov and Jan here before (2002, 2010). But you are correct, people are often away and London is not a tourist hub. Frankly, I'd be surprised if it happened. 

London i dont think so but where is Montreal?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

If you wanna come to Detroit, you're welcome to hang at my music sanctuary prior to the show. I'm 20 minutes from Comerica Park and I had a giant pre party back when they opened the tour here in 2016 :)

Dude I really appreciate that! I actually might consider that :)

• Like 1

Just now, Subtle Signs said:

Aside from destination shows like Wrigley and Fenway, that'll sell no matter what, they've gotta have something up their sleeve I'd think. I have always believed there'll be new music but is that enough to help fill up Stadiums? Maybe not co-headlining but some strong openers? 

For what it's worth, I have a friend who's a well known DJ here in Detroit and he said they haven't heard anything about any other bands on the bill. 

23 minutes ago, VeeR said:

Is this still considered part of the NITL tour? There's some conflictiong info out there at the moment. Hopefully this is a new tour, because it might signal some new music... hopefully.

its being billed as the - LARGER-THAN-LIFE GLOBAL STADIUM TOUR

3 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Dude I really appreciate that! I actually might consider that :)

You're welcome. We had probably 25-30 people in 2016. About 15 of which were forum members. 

I'm 90% sure I won't be going to the Comerica show but I'm more than happy to hang out, drink and celebrate music in the hours prior lol

1 minute ago, Kearnsy said:

its being billed as the - LARGER-THAN-LIFE GLOBAL STADIUM TOUR

Maybe the Backstreet Boys are the co headliner. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As much as I say I have no interest in seeing the same thing for a 12th time,if nothing's different (and by different I mean Adler/Izzy/Several NEW tunes, not bringing back Perfect Crime etc) I'd probably go to Toronto since its less than two hours away and even if it sells out, there's usually bargains to be had day of show.

Edited by Subtle Signs

6 minutes ago, jamillos said:

So what's next? Australia? Asia? 

Well seeing as the touring never seems to end...

Anyways, this is a pass for me (again). No desire to see them until there’s new music. And even if I wanted to go, I’ll be out of town when my local date is. 

4 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

Well seeing as the touring never seems to end...

Anyways, this is a pass for me (again). No desire to see them until there’s new music. And even if I wanted to go, I’ll be out of town when my local date is. 

Same here...

4 minutes ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

Lol is there honestly anyone who gives a fuck about this? God, how pathetic. The greed is embarrassing. They have 0 reason to tour. This will be the 3rd time they will play (nearly) the exact same show in 4 years. What are these guys trying to be the Grateful Dead, going on a never ending tour? The Grateful Dead could do that because they had a massive catalogue of music, never played a song the same way twice, and never played the same setlist. You are Guns n Roses, you have 4 and a half albums of original material in 33 years, and don’t even play most of it live. Same setlist every time. It’s embarrassing. An underachieving and out of shape Axl is the cherry on top. Make yourselves useful and go in the studio, where at least Axl can be made to sound good with multiple takes and breaks between singing. Please, no one buy a ticket to any show on this tour. Have some self respect and do not support this organization.

Plenty of time to release a new song before the tour starts. I'm sure to make money they know they have to sell (I'm just guessing) 30,000 tickets in each city which will happen in most without new tunes. 

Not one red cent from me. Wouldn't spend up any carbon budget on the travel for them either.

Unless new music. But that being said, if they release a new song that I love maybe I don't wanna hear Mickey and the grooveless wonders mess it up live? 

Also, Im having anxiety around the fact that Mel is friendly with Post Malone and Slash and Duff worked with Watts on Ozzy. I never want to hear an autotune Axl like that! I know that chances are they work with Caram but Im still a bit afraid of a new direction. The wagons are circling, so to speak!

• Haha 1

Just now, soon said:

Not one red cent from me. Wouldn't spend up any carbon budget on the travel for them either.

Unless new music. But that being said, if they release a new song that I love maybe I don't wanna hear Mickey and the grooveless wonders mess it up live? 

Also, Im having anxiety around the fact that Mel is friendly with Post Malone and Slash and Duff worked with Watts on Ozzy. I never want to hear an autotune Axl like that! I know that chances are they work with Caram but Im still a bit afraid of a new direction. The wagons are circling, so to speak!

The only new music that would be good is stuff with vocals recorded by axl 20 years ago, which could be reworked with the current band, which I would love to hear. I always lol when people say they want “fresh” material from the band. If you want an album full of shit songs like scraped I suppose...