North American Tour Dates Announced

33 minutes ago, MattyIce3924 said:

Saw NITL three times.. Always bought tickets beforehand for full price. Obviously given no new music and paying for my wedding I can’t justify that this go-round. 

My question is: Are the odds decent to get cheap last minute tickets? Looking to go to Atlanta, but no way am I paying full price again. How has it worked out for y’all?

Nothing ever truly "sells out" in the concert business.  Tickets always pop up.  With that said if it's a band I have to see and have to have great seats no way I will wait.  If it's a band that would be fun but I wont lose sleep over if not then yes- wait til later.

11 minutes ago, Mooch14 said:

Is anyone having luck getting GA PIT with the presale?  all I see are seats

Nightrain pre-sale yes.  For Mpls was not an issue for me to score PIT.  I'm using todays presale code to get more for my daughter (but she only wants lower bowl).

2 minutes ago, Original said:

Nightrain pre-sale yes.  For Mpls was not an issue for me to score PIT.  I'm using todays presale code to get more for my daughter (but she only wants lower bowl).

Maybe No PIT in the LiveNation resale then.  Sour.  Anybody have an extra Nightrain Code?

4 minutes ago, Mooch14 said:

FENWAY Boston doesn't seem to allow me to select any PIT option anywhere even though it is shown on the chart.  Only Turf seats

I was trying to grab three tickets for TURF at Fenway, and I kept getting the message that there were not any available based on that quantity.

So, I had to "settle" for three tix in Field Box 70.

Well I wasn't going to go to this or at the very least I was going to wait until the last minute and try to get a cheap premium seat or pit ticket.  But, my friends decided this morning they all wanted to go.  So......I'm in.  Club Level at Lucas Oil Stadium here in Indy.   WTF not lol

• Like 1

13 hours ago, RussTCB said:

The screen IS pretty bad ass, no joke. However, it wish it was running something cooler than Windows 95 screen savers. 

Agreed, those are terrible. I am just hoping they just used what they had from NITL for Miami to try and out and have something cooler for this tour. I have no idea why I am being so optimistic but fuck it. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

I was trying to grab three tickets for TURF at Fenway, and I kept getting the message that there were not any available based on that quantity.

So, I had to "settle" for three tix in Field Box 70.

I couldn't get any more than 2 tix with the fanclub. I got good seats in B3 but I wanted 4 tix. I tied again and it told me I had to wait 24 hours to get anymore. I ended up grabbing two other seats for my friends in a different section in teh back of the turf with the Citi presale. Sucks. 

4 minutes ago, Mooch14 said:

So I just renewed my night rain to get the Nightrain presale code.  Still not even a GA PIT option.  Only Turf seating, So frustrating  

Nightrain presale for Fenway started 2 days ago, so I'd imagine whatever amount of GA PIT tix that were allocated for Nightrain sold out then.

5 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Agreed, those are terrible. I am just hoping they just used what they had from NITL for Miami to try and out and have something cooler for this tour. I have no idea why I am being so optimistic but fuck it. 

No, I hear ya. Although, I'm not going, I really am hoping all of you get some great shows 

25 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Well I wasn't going to go to this or at the very least I was going to wait until the last minute and try to get a cheap premium seat or pit ticket.  But, my friends decided this morning they all wanted to go.  So......I'm in.  Club Level at Lucas Oil Stadium here in Indy.   WTF not lol

And another sucker fell. :P;)

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Mooch14 said:

So I just renewed my night rain to get the Nightrain presale code.  Still not even a GA PIT option.  Only Turf seating, So frustrating  

Wasn't there complaints last time that Nightrain was being used to palm off some of the worst tickets to fans? 

Ticket procedure will be standard, as ever with Ticketmaster: 

-sell worst tickets first, to those that are super-eager (Nightrain members are perfect fodder for this) 

-create an illusion of high demand by not putting up all the best tickets for sale, forcing/encouraging people to buy either tickets they don't want, or to buy at inflated prices

-keep up the idea of it selling really well, while sporadically 'dropping tickets' onto sale up to date of concert. keep best tickets back at higher prices still

-week of concert, drop all the best tickets that haven't sold at the inflated prices back on regular sale

It's a big fucking con, the whole damn Ticketmaster scheme, and it saddens me to see people falling for it time and time again. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PatrickS77 said:

And another sucker fell. :P;)

Ugh, and now a girl I know in Minneapolis is wanting me to come up there and take her to that show at Target Field and hangout LOL.   In all fairness, I was going to go up for the Stones show to hangout with her there, bu the date for that is the same date as Soccer State Cup prelims here in Indiana and I can't miss that.  It's my son's last year for State Cup before he goes on to play college footie next year.  May try and catch the Stones in Louisville, but have to see how much tix are.  

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

They'll change. That's probably a guidance time for when the venue will open. 

Not by much though, Guns plays pretty much a 3 hour show and most places have an 11:00 PM curfew, so Guns go on about 8:00.  If there are two opening bands, then 6:00 is absolutely accurate for the start of the first opener.