North American Tour Dates Announced

18 hours ago, nycgunner said:

I’ve been thinking about this tour and purpose after buying Metlife tickets (this will be my 6th show since 2016). It’s sucks to see how negative everyone is, although I get it and agree with you all in principle. 

That said, this whole scenario is a fucking shame. Someone said it best earlier - what a waste of talent and opportunity these last 27 years. Not just Axl was impacted - rest of the band didn't get a chance to live up to their potential and we missed out on some awesome music. 

I still hope Axl will right this ship and these wrongs. Until then, I am still a fan and am happy to get a chance to see them again - warts and all. 

Is it negativity or reality at this point? You know what you're getting. I think going in with false hopes of a different set, new music, or Axl sounding anything better than mickey shit is setting yourself up for disappointment. 

3 minutes ago, k12 said:

Ok I found this, so is this some co-headline thing? GNR sure billed this as their stadium show and the prices in the pre sale reflected that 

https://mobile.twitter.com/jujuhounds/status/1211829088425594880

Pay that shit no-mind. He's a well know bully and troll, banned from all sites for his bizarre and intimidating behaviour. 

1 hour ago, k12 said:

go to ticketmaster and click on the shows, it has the interactive charts, there are presales now so anyone with a Citi card, the live nation code, or wants to spend an extra $80 for the Fan club is able to get a ticket, usually you see most of the tickets sold during the presales, in this case it looks like most shows have like 90% of the tickets available

How do you know they don't have more tickets available for this than other shows? And some of the pre sales just started at 10am today

28 minutes ago, k12 said:

Ok I found this, so is this some co-headline thing? GNR sure billed this as their stadium show and the prices in the pre sale reflected that 

https://mobile.twitter.com/jujuhounds/status/1211829088425594880

He (walker aka LOSER) posted today that it looks like "Billy said yes to the money".  There's no way in hell Smashing Pumpkins are an act that is on the level of GnR deserving of a "co-headlining" label.  Guns is headlining, Pumpkins are opening.  This also explains the early set time as I bet the Pumpkins get at least an hour and 15 minute set (if not a full hour and a half).  

4 minutes ago, themadcaplaughs said:

Smashing Pumpkins are my all-time favorite band; even above GN'R. I'm bummed they won't be opening in Atlanta. 

Then go somewhere else and see them where they are opening.  They suck live, worst band I've ever seen live (twice).