North American Tour Dates Announced

15 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

I doubt that Smashing Pumpkins will help at all with sales, but, at least it's a good opener, i like them. 

I wasnt considering going but this put me over the edge and I bought 200 Level for Toronto. $130 per ticket...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

I doubt that Smashing Pumpkins will help at all with sales, but, at least it's a good opener, i like them. 

Might’ve sold a ticket to me. I wouldn’t have paid to see the Pumpkins alone and was on the fence for this Guns tour. Much more likely to go now. 

• Like 1

680 news Radio in Toronto i listen to on my way home, its an up to the minute news AM station all talk,  every commercial break is the GNR show "the next chapter is about to begin"  "all new show" "its going to be epic"  I never here these ads on that station.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, gunsguy said:

680 news Radio in Toronto i listen to on my way home, its an up to the minute news AM station all talk,  every commercial break is the GNR show "the next chapter is about to begin"  "all new show" "its going to be epic"  I never here these ads on that station.

Maybe they'll drop an album pre tour called The Next Chapter!

Spoiler

Yeah right, I know, I know...fool me once and all that. :lol:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Like I said a few days ago. 90% of the people that say they aren't going will end up going. Unless they truly aren't live music fans and really wouldn't have went anyway. 

I think a lot of people (like myself) will really make up their minds in March, or maybe once the NA tour actually starts.

But skipping this tour has nothing to do with "not being a fan of live music". I'm going to see Sebastian Bach play in a small bar next month and it's gonna be a fucking awesome time! But the ticket prices for GNR, coupled with it likely being a worse performance of the same show I've already seen several times, just doesn't feel "worth it".

If they were actually playing in my city (which will probably never happen, as our arena has a capacity of about 7,500) then I'd probably buy a "cheap" ticket, go with a group of friends, drink beers all day and have a good time. But factor in travel, hotel, and missing work the next day... it's gonna take a lot more than Dead Horse and You're Crazy for me to go see this tour.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Was able to score 2 tickets for Fenway in the Grandstand on Stub Hub  $80 for 2 tickets and total of $234  with fees not a bad deal

Seen them twice so far 

July 20th 2016 at Gillette Stadium 

October 23 2017 Hartford XL Center

Why would you buy on StubHub? The general onsale is tomorrow.

• Like 1