North American Tour Dates Announced

1 minute ago, rocknroll41 said:

So this officially counts as a separate tour from NITL now, right? Cause if so, then it probably won’t look good on the all-time tour grossing list. If it were still part of NITL then it wouldn’t matter, in that regard.

We won’t know how tickets sell till literally the day of the shows. It usually takes people a while getting tickets because if costs. If tickets go down I expect a lot of it to be sold out a couple of weeks/days before the show. 

Edited by Gibsonfender2323

Just now able to check on tickets for Arlington. Safe to say, I’m not concerned about getting a ticket (which is a strange feeling, because I was the biggest worrywart the previous times I tried, lol). Much like everybody else here, if I do go, it’ll be a last minute thing. That is, unless something new happens in March, in which case I’m buying tickets the next day and making the necessary accommodations (as it’s a bit of a drive and on a weekday). We always talk about how we are the minority when it comes to this, but with how ticket sales are doing (so far), surely that must be proof that it isn’t only this “minority” that want something new before dropping a couple hundred big ones for the 4th year. 

10 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

Someone is scalping the front row wheelchair accessible platform tickets for the Arlington, TX show.

Holy shit! Someone people are SHAMELESS!!

GNR WC Scalpers.PNG

As a person with a legally blind wife, that completely infuriates me.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, rocknroll41 said:

Yeah you were right, and I remember reading your post and thinking “this fool doesn’t know what he’s talking about. There’s no way I’m buying tickets to this crap!”

guess I was the fool at the end of the day. Hats off for calling it like it is, good sir!

Looks to be sold out now.. All I see is really expensive resale tix.  They site might not be syncing up right though.  Getting Fenway tix is a cryptic fiasco

3 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Looks to be sold out now.. All I see is really expensive resale tix.  They site might not be syncing up right though.  Getting Fenway tix is a cryptic fiasco

Yeah I had never bought Fenway tickets before. The process was such a pain in the ass. Had to restart it multiple times lol. Glad I was able to eventually get what I wanted tho!

2 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Yeah I had never bought Fenway tickets before. The process was such a pain in the ass. Had to restart it multiple times lol. Glad I was able to eventually get what I wanted tho!

Unless you get field, not of sections they show for your tickets match anything on the map. It is a crap shoot 

Just now, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Check the Fenway website as well. That’s where I was able to get my tix.

Thanks. My buddy is trying to nab tix now. I will let him know. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Unless you get field, not of sections they show for your tickets match anything on the map. It is a crap shoot 

Yeah I also wasn’t able to find any pricing info until right when the tix went on sale. Thought that was weird.

Edited by rocknroll41

2 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Any shows sold out ? MetLife looks like nothing left 

Are u joking?!?  im looking at the seating chart, id say 90% of the seats are blue. Its 100% accurate right now to call this tour a complete failure.  Ive actually never seen a stadium run ive been interested in sell this poorly. This tour is getting cancelled.  They are on pace to literally be playing empty football stadiums. So sad. 

18 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

I can pretty much pull 2 from every section....not a good sign

1 minute ago, center27j said:

Are u joking?!?  im looking at the seating chart, id say 90% of the seats are blue. Its 100% accurate right now to call this tour a complete failure.  Ive actually never seen a stadium run ive been interested in sell this poorly. This tour is getting cancelled.  They are on pace to literally be playing empty football stadiums. So sad. 

OK, this is a bit premature considering the east coast markets have been on sale for 3 hours and the West Coast literally JUST went on sale lol. 

• Like 1