North American Tour Dates Announced

2 hours ago, adamsapple said:

Just checked for Europe tickets (Hamburg) they want 160 euros (= about 175 dollars) for one nosebleed seat on the other end of the football stadium with absolutely horrible acoustics. That plus travelling, commodation, food, drinks and perhaps just one little piece of merch and you end of paying 1000 euros for two people to attend a fucking rock concert. Fuck that shit.

Fuck that indeed. The Gold Circle is always around €160. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WildStar said:

Fuck that indeed. The Gold Circle is always around €160. 

It's not even golden circle I believe. I was only checking for Hamburg and those 160 euros seats were actually at the other end of the stadium with bad view and bad sound, these were not good tickets at all. Things have gone absolutely insane.

Ticketmaster is playing games with the TX show. They hardly sold any tickets and now all of a sudden it looks like most of the tickets are gone. You can tell by tell pattern of the remaining seats that they just pulled a bunch of seats to make it look like it is selling better. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Ticketmaster is playing games with the TX show. They hardly sold any tickets and now all of a sudden it looks like most of the tickets are gone. You can tell by tell pattern of the remaining seats that they just pulled a bunch of seats to make it look like it is selling better. 

If you look back a few pages I made a post about the games they play - they do this to make it look like stuff is selling and you need to act fast. 

As you point out - those tickets haven't suddenly sold, they're just being hidden. They'll be back. I don't think anyone could argue that tickets are selling well at this juncture. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

They did the same with the L.A. show 

54 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Yah, that's part of the problem TicketMaster does this with all shows.  For the show here in Indy, they keep pulling and the putting tix up, then pulling them back. Fortunately I got four really good tix for me and my buddies at the $90 price and now I can worry about getting RATM tickets this week. 

Do we think the absurdly high U.S prices is a factor to the constant American tour legs?

In Europe they don't seem to be able to get away with that shit. Even in London, Gold Circle is like £150 and under £100 in other EU markets.

Combine that with the travelling over there and costs that come with...would explain a few things in regards the amount of touring in each region. 

5 minutes ago, ThePreacher said:

So it is officially "Larger than life"-tour, huh. This is straight from gunsnroses.com

GUNS N' ROSES TO DOMINATE NEW DECADE WITH LARGER-THAN-LIFE GLOBAL STADIUM TOUR

I believe that’s a descriptor. No mention on any ticketing site. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ThePreacher said:

So it is officially "Larger than life"-tour, huh. This is straight from gunsnroses.com

GUNS N' ROSES TO DOMINATE NEW DECADE WITH LARGER-THAN-LIFE GLOBAL STADIUM TOUR

Nice Title for the new Album. Larger Than Life it's awesome title.

Larger Than Life (2020)

1. Larger Than Life  

2. Quick Song

3. Hardschool

4. Atlas Shrugged

5. Rock The Rock [Explicit]

6. Zodiac

7. Going Down

8. Perhabs

9. State Of Grace

10. Eye On You

11. The Seeker

12. Fire In The Hole

Can't wait for the Larger Than Life Tour

6 hours ago, UsedYourIllusion said:

Question:

Has anyone, since the NITL tour started, seen them front of stage at the Pit? I just bought tickets to the Atlanta, Bobby Dodd Stadium, show in August. I REALLY loved the Charlotte show last year from the floor. I have bad hearing problems and I was wondering if I should bring protection or is it not too bad up front?

Only been in Europe, and I always had earplugs. If I were you, I'd bring protection. Better safe than sorry ☺️

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

You take earplugs to gigs? :lol:  Fuckin' hell grandma, whats the matter does your tinnitus play up or something? :lol: 

You’re undoubtedly doing some amount of damage to your ears, but it’s frustrating because I haven’t found plugs that don’t ruin the concert experience.

3 minutes ago, Stryker said:

You’re undoubtedly doing some amount of damage to your ears, but it’s frustrating because I haven’t found plugs that don’t ruin the concert experience.

I use Macks Acoustic plugs and they don't ruin it for me. They take the edge off nicely. Nothing worse than just being able to hear yourself sing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UsedYourIllusion said:

That has crossed my mind, but not this time. Mainly just the tinnitus I have in my ears. Also, that doesn't register as much for someone from the United States as I figure from the UK.  

I have problems with tinnitus, never needed ear plugs at a GNR gig. The only band who really wrecked my ears live was  Motörhead. Each time I saw them my ears would whistle for 2 fucking days afterwards ... 

If this tour really is a bust as everything seems to think it will be in terms of ticket sales, surely this will have to go down as one of the worst marketing campaigns/plan for a tour of all time. Advertise an "all new show" but don't play anything actually new, no promotion from the band members, a stupid f'n title for the tour, and suddenly deciding to book stadiums having barely been selling out 10k seat arenas the past 3 years in the states. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

I noticed that. I checked on Sunday night around 10PM, and then checked today at noon CST. Half the venue magically sold over a 38 hour period. Including the ADA section on Slash's side of the stage, when every single ADA seat on Slash's side was available on Sunday night.  What a joke! I'll buy my ticket during the week of the show for pennies on the dollar! :) 

• Like 1