North American Tour Dates Announced

6 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

All these people cropping up with tinnitus, I feel bad for bringing it up now!  Still, not the worst thing to have, you’re in good company cuz Pete Townshend has tinnitus, along with a pen he once used to send @spunko12345 s mum a Congratulations card.

How did you know 😁 It was congratulations on my birth actually. An acknowledgment by a legend that it is time to relax because another legend had arrived.

• Haha 1

Do you think a casual fan is going to want to buy a ticket if they hear "all new"? What does that mean, you think a casual fan is like oh maybe they will play Dont Damn Me and Anything Goes this go around, if anything it will be off putting because I am sure they liked the show last time and they are afraid they might cut out the hits for "newer" songs

42 minutes ago, Powderfinger said:

I have problems with tinnitus, never needed ear plugs at a GNR gig. The only band who really wrecked my ears live was  Motörhead. Each time I saw them my ears would whistle for 2 fucking days afterwards ... 

Invest in some good ear plugs. Best decision I made. I enjoy concerts more - I can ear things more clearly and my ears never ring when I walk out. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, adamsapple said:

From the article:

"As of Monday afternoon, roughly 60 percent of the $310.75 floor seats remain up for grabs and more than 80 percent of the cheapest tickets – seats on the 500 level priced at $108.50 – are unsold.

Also still available are hundreds of VIP package floor seats, priced between $688.80 and $1,056.16, as well as several dozen $500 VIP package seats on the 100 level.

There is also plenty of space remaining in the general admission pit, where a ticket to stand in front of the stage runs between $751.94 and $1509.62.

Added to the available inventory are dozens of “verified resale” tickets, including several floor seats directly in front of the stage priced at a whopping $4,075.75 each."

Wait... 750 and 1500 for a pit? is that a resale or what?

36 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

Source is above mentioned article. From what I understand FOS tix are offered around 4000 in resale. But that won't trick me into buying regular tickets as they look cheaper in comparism. For this band in their current state, anything above 100 regardless the seats is usury.

3 hours ago, Stryker said:

Sister lives in Wrigleyville and she has an ad on her metro stop. 
DC market has it on TV and on video billboards outside Capital One Arena. It’s a hard push.

Im pretty sure a few posters around the venues arent saving this tour.  They need a BIG name to either co-headline or open to draw people in. Simple econ, promoters are going to get financially destroyed when they end up playing football stadiums at 1/4 capacity. 

Any rumors floating around about other bands, or potential theories??

3 hours ago, scooby845 said:

That’s the remaining VIP priced tickets for the PIT, not resale. 

Also, not sure if it’s the same in other cities but for Toronto they have a ~$20 premium per ticket for the two seats closest to an aisle on each side. 

10 minutes ago, Huttz said:

Also, not sure if it’s the same in other cities but for Toronto they have a ~$20 premium per ticket for the two seats closest to an aisle on each side. 

Same thing applies for the Texas show. What a racket!!

Edited by rockphantom

11 hours ago, UsedYourIllusion said:

Question:

Has anyone, since the NITL tour started, seen them front of stage at the Pit? I just bought tickets to the Atlanta, Bobby Dodd Stadium, show in August. I REALLY loved the Charlotte show last year from the floor. I have bad hearing problems and I was wondering if I should bring protection or is it not too bad up front?

4 of the 5 times I've seen the NITL tour, I was front row. They're definitely not the loudest band I've seen, but it wouldn't hurt to bring earplugs anyway. Worst case scenario, you just keep them in your pocket.

4 hours ago, Stryker said:

You’re undoubtedly doing some amount of damage to your ears, but it’s frustrating because I haven’t found plugs that don’t ruin the concert experience.

Earpeace makes some good ones. I use them while drumming/jamming with friends (we get pretty loud sometimes lol).

3 hours ago, mikeman5150 said:

Does anyone know if ticketmaster will let you exchange your tickets for seats of equal value? I got floor seats on the live nation pre sale for philly, but there are better seats available now for the same price.

yes they usually will, for a fee of like 10 dollars a ticket. I've done it almost every time I've seen a big stadium show.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Edward Nygma said:

Anybody notice any promotion for these shows? Posters in Citys etc.

I live in metro Detroit and haven’t heard a thing about it.  I saw a Janet Jackson commercial this morning lol.  I would think they would do some promotion and advertising.  I typically listen to Sirius XM so I’m not sure if the local radio stations have been plugging it. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mikeman5150 said:

Does anyone know if ticketmaster will let you exchange your tickets for seats of equal value? I got floor seats on the live nation pre sale for philly, but there are better seats available now for the same price.

yes I've done it multiple times....no issues. 

https://www.ticketmaster.com/h/exchangesupgrades.html

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Edward Nygma said:

It's in the rotation of the digital signage inside Penn Station NYC; started before the general on-sale.  Nothing crazy, just that awful medieval dude/hands/logo image.

I remember back in the day (OK, 2016) when I would've elbowed babies and rolled the hobos out of the way to take a picture of that... 

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Edward Nygma said:

Here in Indy, there are multiple billboards around town, commercials on radio and TV....a lot b/c I don't listen to radio or watch local TV much and I've heard the radio ad several times and have seen the TV ad a handful of times. 

• Like 1