North American Tour Dates Announced

1 hour ago, Tat2brian77 said:

Does anyone know what is in the patience package as far as the limited edition guns roses VIP gift pack that is mentioned ? Trying to decide if it’s worth the upgrade from a regular priced general admission pit ticket 

I got it for Vegas 2019. It was pretty worthless - a bandana and some other crap I would never want.  If you want to get in first to the venue, then this will facilitate it. That said, I would never pay that premium again

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, nycgunner said:

I got it for Vegas 2019. It was pretty worthless - a bandana and some other crap I would never want.  If you want to get in first to the venue, then this will facilitate it. That said, I would never pay that premium again

Did you have the ability to buy merch early also? 

45 minutes ago, Tat2brian77 said:

Did you have the ability to buy merch early also? 

Yes - you’ll get a shot at getting a litho if that’s what you’re thinking about it. That said, the premium on these early entry tickets is so high I’d rather take my shot of getting it myself post early entry or just buy it on eBay (it will still be cheaper than upgrading to a VIP ticket for an extra $250 or whatever it is) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am guessing this and other tours are going to be postponed because of the whole Corona thing, definently this tour as they are going to use it as an excuse to not play in front of 30,000 empty seats

10 minutes ago, k12 said:

I am guessing this and other tours are going to be postponed because of the whole Corona thing, definently this tour as they are going to use it as an excuse to not play in front of 30,000 empty seats

Has any one notably canceled in Europe or the US?  I am supposed to see the Strokes next week in LA - they are playing 3 dates in Seattle, Vancouver and LA. Hope they don’t cancel...

I assume GNR wouldn’t cancel anything for a few months 

23 minutes ago, nycgunner said:

Has any one notably canceled in Europe or the US?  I am supposed to see the Strokes next week in LA - they are playing 3 dates in Seattle, Vancouver and LA. Hope they don’t cancel...

I assume GNR wouldn’t cancel anything for a few months 

Green Day postponed the Asia tour.

Something has to be brewin’, still no announcement of another opener and pretty much zero promotion regarding this tour. Im tryin to be optimistic that something bigger is coming.

Either that or this tour is gonna completely fail and end this whole comeback with a whimper. 

36 minutes ago, center27j said:

Something has to be brewin’, still no announcement of another opener and pretty much zero promotion regarding this tour. Im tryin to be optimistic that something bigger is coming.

Either that or this tour is gonna completely fail and end this whole comeback with a whimper. 

You do have a point that the lack of promo for the US Stadium Tour since the announcement and the lack of no other openers announced yet for that leg besides Smashing Pumpkins is interesting. Not saying it means anything, just that it’s interesting.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

You do have a point that the lack of promo for the US Stadium Tour since the announcement and the lack of no other openers announced yet for that leg besides Smashing Pumpkins is interesting. Not saying it means anything, just that it’s interesting.

I mean, in 2016 when the reunion was still hot news, they announced some openers just a few days beforehand. Alice In Chains was announced for Seattle about a week before the show... after they'd already opened several other shows on the tour. I don't think the procrastination in announcing the openers is interesting or meaningful in any way. :lol:

On 2020-02-29 at 8:32 AM, RussTCB said:

Yep. The Detroit show is July 11th and I spend that day drinking with friends and spinning records until the very last minute, then I'll look into tickets. I'll probably end up with excellent seats for wayyyyyyy below face value. 

I may throw a pre party again that day like I did back in 2016, but that'll depend on how many fans from the area are actually going. 

I’ve started going for “limited view” seating right on the day of, or the day before show. So far the view has never been limited and is a side stage seat.

U2, The who, iron maiden, fleetwood mac, Neil young, Springsteen. 
All for about $45. :lol:

If you live close to a venue, it’s worth a shot. Once I’m in and can hear the band ok, bollocks to where I am. 

Edited by Powderfinger
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I mean, in 2016 when the reunion was still hot news, they announced some openers just a few days beforehand. Alice In Chains was announced for Seattle about a week before the show... after they'd already opened several other shows on the tour. I don't think the procrastination in announcing the openers is interesting or meaningful in any way. :lol:

Ah ok. Didn’t recall that! Fuck me, in that case.

• Haha 1