JakeCowie27

AC/DC Hired Gun LPs

Bit of a long shot here...

i just bought 2 out of the 3 lps of the Axl/DC show in Werchter, Belgium and I can’t find the second lp titled Touch Too Much anywhere. Does anyone either know where I can find one? Or have one for sale? 

3 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

I’m assuming these are bootlegs?

Yeah. They were released by Riff Rocker Records, whoever that is 

It took me a few months to get all 3 LP's, and that was in 2016 when they were still relatively easy to find.

Good luck trying to find the last record. Just out of curiosity, what's the average price for one of these records now? (I'm not looking to sell any of mine, just wondering what they're 'worth'.)

5 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

It took me a few months to get all 3 LP's, and that was in 2016 when they were still relatively easy to find.

Good luck trying to find the last record. Just out of curiosity, what's the average price for one of these records now? (I'm not looking to sell any of mine, just wondering what they're 'worth'.)

Got the two of them for £40. Seemed a bit expensive but I did see the same 2 I’ve got on eBay for £25 each.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JakeCowie27 said:

Got the two of them for £40. Seemed a bit expensive but I did see the same 2 I’ve got on eBay for £25 each.

That's a pretty good price for 2 of them.

On 2/10/2020 at 7:39 PM, Gordon Comstock said:

I just looked into these. I think I might wanna buy the Rock & Rock Damnation one since it's got Thunderstruck on it. 

How's the sound on these? 

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

I just looked into these. I think I might wanna buy the Rock & Rock Damnation one since it's got Thunderstruck on it. 

How's the sound on these? 

Not bad for an audience recording.

13 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Not bad for an audience recording.

Ok cool. I may track down the one LP from the set. 

• Like 1