Covid-19 Thread

adamsapple

5 hours ago, Padme said:

What horrible human being he is! I can't believe all the bullshit the guy keeps saying. Is there anyone in the WH who can tell Trump to take this seriously once a for all?

Wasnt pence supposed to be managing the administration withthe virus situation?.

Edited by Sydney Fan

17 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I looked into it some and holy shit, I can't believe the dumb shit he said. Like, even for him, what he said was incredibly stupid. 

Yeah he's said so much dumb shit over the course of his presidency, but what hes said / done in regards to COVID19 should surely open ppl's eyes to those that buy his bs. He's dangerous imo.

What I meant was: statistically. It’s never just black or white, but in terms of general numbers, it’s more of the elderly’s disease – and thank god it’s not the other way round, right? 
But living in fear as suggested by the OP is not the solution, especially not when you’re not in that age... is all I meant. ;)

6 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Wasnt pence supposed to be managing the administration withthe virus situation?.

That's a question for Trump. He decided that Pence was going to be in charge. Neither one seems to be in charge of anything.

Anyway Trump always downplay the situation. He called it a hoax. Then he said there were few cases and everething was under control. Now there is a mess. And still he wants everything back to normal by easter. This guy doesn't even care about New York. He was born there. He spent his entire life there

4 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Norwegians have an innate talent for social distancing.

It's not technically social distancing just because everybody else is trying to avoid you. :P:lol: 

8 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I took your advice (minus the Motorhead), I have a headache :lol: 

Fanny! :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, SoulMonster said:

Boris Johnson got the bug.

I suspect Boris will be fine. He's probably got all sorts of antibodies raging around his system from a life long career as an absolute swordsman. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

I took your advice (minus the Motorhead), I have a headache :lol: 

Are you on it now😁? Good man.

I had a can of Guiness at 10am on Tuesday I think it was. I was pissed by the afternoon. You should have seen the work emails I was pinging off  re-reading them on Wednesday morning as the replies were rolling in I was thinking what the fuck was I talking about there. It was a bit like when I log on here pissed up actually 😂