adamsapple

COVID-19 Outbreak

45 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Only 55 UK deaths today according to the Daily Mail.

Well to be fair that's how many they reported during the holocaust too. :lol: 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Really?? i'm sure it was NEIN!!!!

• Haha 4

Saw the news today. New Zealand hasn't had any virus patients in over 5 weeks. They plan to open the country a little more each day. Good for them.

Meanwhile US and other countries are opening up more and more and the virus is rising again. Children's sports are slowly coming back in Texas. I feel so bad for those kids who have to train outside in this horrible heat. Not sure if they will actually play sports yet. Just training for now.

Stay well

2 hours ago, Dazey said:

2 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Really?? i'm sure it was NEIN!!!!

Holy shit :lol:

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Saw the news today. New Zealand hasn't had any virus patients in over 5 weeks. They plan to open the country a little more each day. Good for them.

Meanwhile US and other countries are opening up more and more and the virus is rising again. Children's sports are slowly coming back in Texas. I feel so bad for those kids who have to train outside in this horrible heat. Not sure if they will actually play sports yet. Just training for now.

Stay well

Zero active cases. No restrictions here now except the border. We let the Avatar 2 film crew come here though which is good for business despite imo the first movie being overrated shit.

Hopefully things go strength to strength in USA and everywhere else too ASAP.

• Like 3

Yeah, I saw Jim Cameron wearing protective gear going back to work. I think Tom Cruise is back filming a movie too.

I wish there was someway the tv shows and daytime soaps could start to film, but I know there are so many actors on the daytime soaps it would be hard to keep them 6 feet apart and then to wear masks too.

Most of the summer shows are game shows now. I like the actual game shows not a fan of the sports ones. And I hate the housewives shows so much. lol

Numbers are on the rise in Texas as well as other states. I think some people think because the states are opening more it's okay. It's not.

I actually watched the Cuomo show last night and he actually gave updates on the corona virus. I know other important things have been up front and center, but we have to remember this virus is not going anywhere and it's still out there infecting and killing people.

Our only hope is a vaccine. Hope it's not too long before one is approved.

we also need a new President to help heal our country.

From Monday coming all NON essential shops in ENGLAND can now open

22 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, I saw Jim Cameron wearing protective gear going back to work. I think Tom Cruise is back filming a movie too.

I wish there was someway the tv shows and daytime soaps could start to film, but I know there are so many actors on the daytime soaps it would be hard to keep them 6 feet apart and then to wear masks too.

Most of the summer shows are game shows now. I like the actual game shows not a fan of the sports ones. And I hate the housewives shows so much. lol

36 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Numbers are on the rise in Texas as well as other states. I think some people think because the states are opening more it's okay. It's not.

I actually watched the Cuomo show last night and he actually gave updates on the corona virus. I know other important things have been up front and center, but we have to remember this virus is not going anywhere and it's still out there infecting and killing people.

Our only hope is a vaccine. Hope it's not too long before one is approved.

we also need a new President to help heal our country.

I don't understand how these two posts come from the same person. 

In one post, you're super concerned with your daytime soaps coming back as soon as possible. Then in the next post, you're going on about how we're all gonna die because there's no vaccine, cases are on the rise, etc. 

All of Hollywood is free to start filming as of this Friday, June 12th btw. But I cannot imagine how that one thing can be so important to you while you seem to want the rest of the country to shut down again because there's no vaccine. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

daytime soaps coming back as soon as possible

they can take our lives, but they will never take our daytime soaps

Edited by Rovim
  • Haha 1

America confirm 2 million cases & numbers stilp rising Brazil in 2nd place & still rising in big numbers

• Sad 1

Both Denmark and Norway are now seeing an increase in infection rates. Still below R=1 but we are on the alert.

• Sad 2

Next month already, earlier than anticipated, Johnson&Johnson will start testing a vaccine on people. Let's hope it works. Then they can start making the vaccine early next year and could have 1 billion vaccines by the end of 2021.

2 hours ago, Lio said:

Next month already, earlier than anticipated, Johnson&Johnson will start testing a vaccine on people. Let's hope it works. Then they can start making the vaccine early next year and could have 1 billion vaccines by the end of 2021.

Will it include a microchip?

8 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Both Denmark and Norway are now seeing an increase in infection rates. Still below R=1 but we are on the alert.

Our state is getting closer to 1 again. We are in the top 20 for more cases now...so sad!!! Many people are complacent here and don't social distance or wear masks.

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

Our state is getting closer to 1 again. We are in the top 20 for more cases now...so sad!!! Many people are complacent here and don't social distance or wear masks.

Here to similar now.

• Sad 1

On 6/10/2020 at 12:36 PM, RussTCB said:

I don't understand how these two posts come from the same person. 

In one post, you're super concerned with your daytime soaps coming back as soon as possible. Then in the next post, you're going on about how we're all gonna die because there's no vaccine, cases are on the rise, etc. 

All of Hollywood is free to start filming as of this Friday, June 12th btw. But I cannot imagine how that one thing can be so important to you while you seem to want the rest of the country to shut down again because there's no vaccine. 

I was just venting about my soaps. it takes my mind off what is happening with the whole world.

I guess I listen to CNN too much. they never have anything positive to say about the virus and some days it gets to me.

I don't know how any movies or tv shows would be able to film anything, but I guess they have to try.

I know the AMC movies are set to open in July. They are working with Clorex to see how to keep the places clean, but will they be able to clean up after every movie showing? Most of the movies down here have high school kids working there how can you expect them to keep up with that kind of major cleaning?

Now that we are opening up more and more, it seems the sick are rising again. I know it's alot to ask of people to continue staying inside, but until there's a definite answer for us, how can we believe anything anyone says?

Stay well.

On 6/10/2020 at 6:51 AM, UcudBmine said:

Of course that's what we need right now, more Tom Cruise movies.

I know right. I guess since he's a Scientologist he will be protected from any virus. He's super Tom!

Just checked the graph. 1.08. 4th state as far as spread of COVID. This sucks. This state can do better but we have a bunch of selfish idiots up here. 

We also have more active cases than before this all started in March. So yeah whoever said the 2nd wave is worse wasnt lying! 

• Sad 1

20 states seeing largest increases in infections. 

Hospitals in Arizona are now at 83 percent capacity. 

South Carolina has broke new records in noted cases 14 of the past 15 days. 

And it’s being reported that the Department of Homeland Defence is planning on cases dropping over the summer and isn’t prepared to handle an increase case load with respect to gloves, hospital gowns, and other medical supplies. 

Latin America confirms 1.5 million cases & 70k deaths

Trump makes people sign a wavier @ his campaign  drive in Tulsa OK saying they cant sue him if they get C19 his road too next term is under way

Brazil goes in too 2nd place with confirmed deaths

There is a lot of apathy and indifference among the youngest voters. I often hear that t doesn't matter who they vote for because all politicians are just the same. It doesn't matter. Everything stays the same. I think COVID-19 proves that it does matter. It does make a difference whether you have an Angela Merkel or a Boris Johnson as your president. A Jacinda Ardern or a Donald Trump. It can literally be the difference between life and death.

• Like 1