Axl, Shut-Up and Sing

Insanity_Crusher

4 hours ago, Amaya said:

Unless entertainers are talking about an illness or dieaaes,  cancer for exqmple ,  or some national or worldwide national diaster, CA fires or USA hurricanes for example, they all really need to STFU. They ALL need to STFU about things like : the environment, politics, racism, sexism, etc. Entertainers are the most hypocritical , uneducated, and narrcistic people. Back to W.Axl Rose and his anti Trump talk. Funny,  ridiculously comical, but had he still been Lafayette,  Indiana citizen and  no W.Axl Rose Malibu  living GnR rockstar all over the world, William Baily would have been the biggest Trump loving,Trump rallies,  Trump voting and supporting  fan. 

And I am not a Trump fan.

Hollywood elites

• Like 1

Anyone who suggests that someone else  should keep a political opinion to themselves is silly, unless this person is a Nazi or member of the KKK (personally that's just a non-starter). Our democracy RELIES and was built by the founders off of the sovereignty and involvement of the people.. if you disagree with someone politically or for any reason, rationalize why, and voice your opinion in a productive way. Telling celebrities to shut up on a small, band-forum just seems tedious and unneeded 

• Like 3

I cannot tell entertainers to stfu?  I dont have a platform to speak to the masses as they do. I answered a post about Axl.  Yes they all have a right to voice their opinion  I posted back here , a message to others,  entertainers need to just shut up on these issues. They are  unaware, narcissistic,  etc. . 1.  Duff talking about the Me Too movement which was silly, movement Hollyweird highjacked from a Black American woman who started it and for good, serious reasons.. GnR are not like they were 35 years ago. 2. LisaMarire Presley is certifiable cookoo. She spoke before Congress against children being prescribed personality meds. When did she finish college in Education and become a school teacher?   3. Oprah n Gayle can speak on anyone about sexual accusations, except for Weinstein, Oprahs buddy. Dead silence on Weinstein. 4. Harry Meghan Sussex are all in tellibg the masses hiw to cut back on their carbon footprint. When I too start taking a private  plane , I will be sure to cut back on my carbon footprint. Again, had GnR not happened, Axl would be in Indiana wearing his  Make A G A cap.

Edited by Amaya
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/25/2020 at 2:04 AM, jamillos said:

I would expect something like that from Ministry. Remember the whole Bush albums saga of theirs? I wonder what Al thinks these days. :lol:

He's definitely not a fan, lol. I saw Ministry in 2017 and they had a giant inflatable chicken on stage with Trump's hair and a crossed out swastika, if that tells you anything!

• Like 1

On 27/02/2020 at 12:12 AM, Amaya said:

Unless entertainers are talking about an illness or dieaaes,  cancer for exqmple ,  or some national or worldwide national diaster, CA fires or USA hurricanes for example, they all really need to STFU. They ALL need to STFU about things like : the environment, politics, racism, sexism, etc. Entertainers are the most hypocritical , uneducated, and narrcistic people. Back to W.Axl Rose and his anti Trump talk. Funny,  ridiculously comical, but had he still been Lafayette,  Indiana citizen and  no W.Axl Rose Malibu  living GnR rockstar all over the world, William Baily would have been the biggest Trump loving,Trump rallies,  Trump voting and supporting  fan. 

Sorry but this is a ridiculous statement full of assumptions and stereotypes, you just dont know any of this.  Also 'entertainers' come in all hues and shapes just like any other group of people.  

• Like 1

On 2/26/2020 at 7:12 PM, Amaya said:

Funny how traveling the world and meeting/working with every walk of life will open someone's mind.  It's easy to hate the world and think Daddy Trump will fix everything when you live in a tiny community of like-minded and like-looking people that's never had to step foot out into the wider world.

• Like 1

On 4. 3. 2020 at 6:38 AM, DK6 said:

Bono: Everytime I clap my hands a child dies of starvation......

Crowd: Stop clapping!!

I think it was Robin Williams who told this joke in one of his latest stand-ups. Awesome. 

Edited by jamillos
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, chevelle said:

Funny how traveling the world and meeting/working with every walk of life will open someone's mind.  It's easy to hate the world and think Daddy Trump will fix everything when you live in a tiny community of like-minded and like-looking people that's never had to step foot out into the wider world.

Exactly 👍

• Like 1