professionally filmed shows for dvd / tv not released?

mutiso rose

- Troubadour 2016
- Also some of the SA 2010 shows for the “Forever Together” documentary that was never released
- I believe some of the theater shows of 1991 before the UYI tour started, someone might have the date of this one
- One of the Cathouse 89 shows (can be seen in the ISE video)

San Diego and Toronto 2016 were both professionally recorded.

Edit: does London 2012 count? They played it at a couple movie theaters but it wasn't really properly released. Same with Rose Bar 2010 and Hiro Ballroom 2012 - the full shows were probably recorded but only a few songs were posted online.

Edited by Gordon Comstock

16 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Edit: does London 2012 count? They played it at a couple movie theaters but it wasn't really properly released. Same with Rose Bar 2010 and Hiro Ballroom 2012 - the full shows were probably recorded but only a few songs were posted online.

Is this the one that’s on Amazon Prime (UK) to watch? Live at the 02.

Edit - looks look like the listing is still there but a disclaimer says it’s been pulled in agreement with content owner....

Edited by DTJ80

On 26/02/2020 at 11:48 AM, GNRfanMILO said:

- Troubadour 2016
- Also some of the SA 2010 shows for the “Forever Together” documentary that was never released
- I believe some of the theater shows of 1991 before the UYI tour started, someone might have the date of this one
- One of the Cathouse 89 shows (can be seen in the ISE video)

I’d never heard of that before?! Do we know how far along it got before being ‘canned’?

If I'm not wrong Puerto Rico was on a sony/universal site along with a pro shot clip of 4tus solo from abu dhabi, it's just a giant screen feed capture.

I highly doubt full SA 2010 was filmed to be released, specially whith so many incidents regarding bottles thrown and Axl stopping the show (Sao Paulo, Velez, Lima, and I think some more)

On 2/26/2020 at 4:19 PM, Gordon Comstock said:

London 2012 HAS been technically released, I watched it on VH1: Classic. I'm not sure, maybe by the label tying the bands arm, why or how. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/02/2020 at 8:33 AM, All Cautions Made said:

Regarding Forever Together, it was never finished and there were never any full concerts filmed for it. Footage of it consists of one camera running through the stage.

Regarding Forever Together, isn't that the name of an unreleased Bon Jovi song?

:rofl-lol:

I contacted the director of the proposed documentary to see what had happened and to be fair he responded:-

Sorry, at this time I have nothing to share. It's out of my hands. I still have the raw footage stored away on some old hard drives. Hope that some day, GNR will put together something special for the fans to see. Thanks for reaching out. 

So no real answer but at least he has he raw footage should the band ever call for it I guess.

Edited by DTJ80
  • Wow 1

• 3 weeks later...