POLL: Will Guns N Roses release ANY new music?

Will Guns N’ Roses release any new music?  

498 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 minutes ago, Jw224 said:

In the Slash interview that was released recently he mentioned that he was recording stuff for GNR and seemed cagey when he was asked about it, as if he knew he couldn't say anything but wanted to. That gave me some hope, I do think they will release something but I have stopped being disappointed about the fact they haven't. 

agreed I don't think Slash and Duff can talk freely about new music. Maybe they can say more compared to the rest of the band, but Slash was never really secretive about that shit with his own projects/bands or in old Guns. Duff talks about keeping it mysterious but he doesn't do that on his own.

My guess is they have agreed to not divulge too much information cause Axl prefers it like that so if shit doesn't go according to plans with new music, no one can say Axl promised anything. Very corporate approach and disappointing if true but on the other hand I don't expect much clarity from the Gn'R camp.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1