Will Guns cancel the 2020 shows due to COVID-19? Update: tour has been paused

2 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Just said that due to 9 confirmed cases of coronavirus all massive events from march 10 are canceled...they don't say what will happen with GNR concert

President just canceled it.

8 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Edit I thought they were talking about US move along

....but hold on! We had your guarantee that nothing would be cancelled and the coronavirus was nothing to worry about! What's going on?! 

"No more false information" (in your own words) please! 

Edited by allwaystired

13 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

....but hold on! We had your guarantee that nothing would be cancelled and the coronavirus was nothing to worry about! What's going on?! 

"No more false information" (in your own words) please! 

I didn't say nothing would get canceled I said the entire tour would not. A few shows is nothing. I said the Italian shows are most at risk and the countries where it is.  I also never said Cornoavirus is nothing to worry about. Get your facts right

I misunderstood something and I acknowledged it.

2 to 3 shows will get cancelled max.

Edited by Gibsonfender2323

9 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

I didn't say nothing would get canceled I said the entire tour would not. A few shows is nothing . I said the Italian shows are most at risk and the countries where it is.  I also never said Cornoavirus is nothing to worry about. Get your facts right

You use the word "fact" an AWFUL lot. You should probably give it a rest. 

Here's some FACTS for you. A few of your quotes. 

"Again the only shows that are in danger of being cancelled are the Italians"

"The fact is the only shows that have any danger of being cancelled are the Italian ones"

"The fact is everything will go on as planned. The only shows that have any chance of being cancelled or postponed are the Italian ones where the outbreak is much much worse. Everything else will go on Tickets are gonna sell fine" 

"There is no factual evidence for the tour needing to be canceled."

Etc. etc. 

Even when people are actively telling you concerts are cancelled you're still chucking 'false information' claims at them. The reason remains elusive. 

It must have been the other medical expert on here who keeps telling us all how coronavirus is nothing to worry about. You do blur into one.....and I can't possibly think why that would be....

Edited by allwaystired

8 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

You use the word "fact" an AWFUL lot. You should probably give it a rest. 

Here's some FACTS for you. A few of your quotes. 

"Again the only shows that are in danger of being cancelled are the Italians"

"The fact is the only shows that have any danger of being cancelled are the Italian ones"

"The fact is everything will go on as planned. The only shows that have any chance of being cancelled or postponed are the Italian ones where the outbreak is much much worse. Everything else will go on Tickets are gonna sell fine" 

"There is no factual evidence for the tour needing to be canceled."

Etc. etc. 

Even when people are actively telling you concerts are cancelled you're still chucking 'false information' claims at them. The reason remains elusive. 

It must have been the other medical expert on here who keeps telling us all how coronavirus is nothing to worry about. You do blur into one.....and I can't possibly think why that would be....

Everything will go on as planned. The tour is still going on

Italy is on a nationwide quartine now so yes the Italian ones are still in dangering

I DID NOT expect Costa Rica to be cancelled as I didn't even know if they had cases as they literally just said they had cases.

There is still no factual basis for the ENTIRE tour to be cancelled everything is still going forward its up to the countries decisions but for now, North America and Europe is still going on.

Again the only people who are in the most danger are people over 60

Get your facts right before trying to talk about stuff you don't know about

Just now, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Everything will go on as planned. The tour is still going on

Italy is on a nationwide quartine now so yes the Italian ones are still in dangering

I DID NOT expect Costa Rica to be cancelled as I didn't even know if they had cases as they literally just said they had cases.

There is still no factual basis for the ENTIRE tour to be cancelled everything is still going forward its up to the countries decisions but for now, North America and Europe is still going on.

Again the only people who are in the most danger are people over 60

Get your facts right before trying to talk about stuff you don't know about

Just two uses of the word fact there. Improving! 

So 'everything will go as planned' from now? Or from when you said it before? Because they're not going as planned are they? Costa Rica has just been cancelled.  

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

Just two uses of the word fact there. Improving! 

So 'everything will go as planned' from now? Or from when you said it before? Because they're not going as planned are they? Costa Rica has just been cancelled.  

Tour is still going on so yeah they are going on as planned.

Again Costa Rica being canceled is strict because of the government. GNR did not cancel the show. The tour is still going on.

You must really love fake news

Tour is still going on so yeah they are going on as planned.

Again Costa Rica being canceled is strict because of the government. GNR did not cancel the show. The tour is still going on.

You must really love fake news

They aren't going  on as planned. They planned to play Costa Rica. 

Where's the 'fake news' here exactly? 

• Like 1

They aren't going  on as planned. They planned to play Costa Rica. 

Where's the 'fake news' here exactly? 

That things aren't going on as planned that's fake news.

If the ENTIRE tour was canceled then things were not going to be going as planned/ 

Did GNR cancel the tour? No did the Costa Rican government do it? Yes

This cancelation has no effect on the larger tour for now.

But your just gonna keep moving the goalposts

That things aren't going on as planned that's fake news.

If the ENTIRE tour was canceled then things were not going to be going as planned/ 

Did GNR cancel the tour? No did the Costa Rican government do it? Yes

This cancelation has no effect on the larger tour for now.

But your just gonna keep moving the goalposts

What?! 

It's not 'fake news' at all. COSTA RICA HAS BEEN CANCELLED. 

Who is claiming GNR cancelled the show? 

What on earth do you mean by 'keep moving the goalposts'? What goalposts are we moving?! People are talking about shows being cancelled by the coronavirus - something WHICH IS HAPPENING. 

I'm not too sure why you insist on arguing that this isn't happening. 

Sorry but I think many SA shows will be cancelled. Massive events in Buenos Aires are being cancelled, though the BA show is not in the city, it’s very likely that it will be cancelled. I know there’s a lot of money involved, but this is not a joke and it should be taken seriously. Lollapalooza usually has 150k people

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

People are dying, and they send that out?!? You've got to be fucking kidding me. 

I don't get what people's issue is with the image. Is there not an appetite for a vaccination? 

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

No, we just think it's fucking lame and insensitive. 

In what way is it insensitive? They are literally saying the people want a vaccination for a spreading disease.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, alangarcianr said:

Sorry but I think many SA shows will be cancelled. Massive events in Buenos Aires are being cancelled, though the BA show is not in the city, it’s very likely that it will be cancelled. I know there’s a lot of money involved, but this is not a joke and it should be taken seriously. Lollapalooza usually has 150k people

I think it would be on the organizers of Lolla themselves to cancel, right? Not any of the bands involves? I can see Lolla Brazil, Chile, and Argentina all getting canceled, but the rest of the band’s SA dates going forward as planned. Who knows, tho!

I'm assuming that's their point with this....but it's at best a tone deaf move as it seems like it's 'played for laughs'. 

Yeah I agree. Feels distasteful. It’s like the band is saying “hey everybody! Watch out for coronavirus! Also, remember Appetite?! Remember?!”

Edited by rocknroll41

I don't think the image is offensive so much as the band is just stupid for posting it (not to mention it wasn't even their poster to begin with). Stealing from fans but whining about YouTube links. The most dangerous band in the world, folks! 

• Like 2